Chapters One through Three
1. What is the name of the shopping channel where the main characters work?
(c) Shopper's Stop.
2. Which channel host is fired at the very beginning of the book?
3. The exposure of which body part causes the host to be fired?
(a) His privates.
(b) His ear.
(c) His scar.
(d) His navel.
4. Who is in the audience of the show when the bodily exposure takes place?
(a) Unmarried men.
5. What is the name of the show that is being hosted when the exposure incident occurs?
(a) Slumber Sunday Sundown.
(b) Sweaty Sunday Showdown.
(c) Steely Sunday Staredown.
(d) Sleepy Sunday Sitdown.
6. What article of clothing is the host wearing that allowed for the exposure?
7. What type of drink was spilled on Max's underwear?
8. What is the name of the show's associate producer?
This section contains 3,663 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)