|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Red Leaves.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was thought to have raped Minne Cooper?
(a) William Maynard.
(b) Weston Mills.
(c) Wilton Matheson.
(d) Will Maynes.
2. Who substitutes for Dilsey?
3. Which branch of the military does the older brother in 'Two Soldiers' plan to join when he hears about Pearl Harbor?
(a) The Navy.
(b) The Air Force.
(c) The Army.
(d) The Marines.
4. What did Emily teach for a while?
(a) China painting.
(c) Floral arrangements.
(d) Violin lessons.
5. What does the older woman do for the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers'?
(a) Buys a bus ticket.
(b) Feeds him dinner.
(c) Listens to him.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Snopes get a job as a tenant farmer?
2. What does Snopes use to burn down De Spain's barn?
3. Where do the brothers hear about Pearl Harbor in 'Two Soldiers'?
4. How many shots does Snopes's son hear after he announces that a barn is burning?
5. What does the younger brother refuse from the older woman in 'Two Soldiers'?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)