|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Rose for Emily.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does Snopes's son hear after he announces that a barn is burning?
2. Why is the Snopes family so fast at packing their things?
(a) They don't have many belongings.
(b) Many people come to help them.
(c) They are hard workers.
(d) Snopes has started fires before.
3. What is Snopes's first name?
4. What is the occupation of the brothers' father in 'Two Soldiers'?
5. What is Snopes told he should do after his case is thrown out?
(a) Pay for the damage.
(b) Leave the county.
(c) Be on the lookout.
(d) Find a new home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What portion of her house did Emily lock up?
2. What was Miss Emily's last name in 'A Rose for Emily'?
3. What crop is Snopes to pay in, to make up for the damage his wife does when moving?
4. How does the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers' get home at the end of the story?
5. For how long does Snopes get a job as a tenant farmer?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)