|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dry September.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Emily refuse to do for a while after her father died?
(a) Leave her house.
(b) Talk to people.
(c) Visit his grave.
(d) Have him burried.
2. Who let people inside the house when Emily died?
(b) A cousin.
(c) The servant.
(d) The mayor.
3. What does the older woman do for the younger brother in 'Two Soldiers'?
(a) Buys a bus ticket.
(b) Listens to him.
(c) Feeds him dinner.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Snopes use to burn down De Spain's barn?
5. What portion of her house did Emily lock up?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The upper story.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The attic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not believe Minne Cooper was raped?
2. Why does a man in 'Dry September' say it won't matter if they kill an innocent black man?
3. What was found in the locked room after Emily's death?
4. What did Emily teach for a while?
5. What is Snopes's son's nickname?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)