1. What is Snopes's occupation in 'Barn Burning'?
2. What is Snopes's first name?
3. What is Snopes accused of?
4. What is the name of Snopes's boss?
(a) Justice Henry.
(b) Dr. Hansen.
(c) Major Harold.
(d) Mr. Harris.
5. Why is the case against Snopes thrown out?
(a) There is no substantiating evidence.
(b) There is a conflict of interest in the case.
(c) He pays off the judge.
(d) He is proven innocent.
6. What is Snopes told he should do after his case is thrown out?
(a) Leave the county.
(b) Find a new home.
(c) Be on the lookout.
(d) Pay for the damage.
7. Where is the trial for Snopes held?
(a) The store.
(b) Mrs. Johnson's mansion.
(c) The town square.
(d) Mr. Harris's office.
8. Why is the Snopes family so fast at packing their things?
(a) Snopes has started fires before.
(b) Many people come to help them.
(c) They are hard workers.
(d) They don't have many belongings.
This section contains 3,493 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)