1. Where did Robert Irwin grow up?
2. To what does Robert partially attribute to growing up here in the 1940s?
3. What is L.A.'s funky, avant-garde community of artists?
4. Southern Californians can have instantaneous and intimate conversations with whom?
5. There is nothing Irwin likes more than cruising around L.A. at any time of the day or night and stopping to do what?
6. It was in whose honor that Irwin wrote the unproduced screenplay The Green and the White?
This section contains 4,864 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)