|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Ferus present Irwin?
(a) His first experience with contemporaries whose work is superior to his own.
(b) His first experience in a gallery setting.
(c) His first experience with contemporaries whose work is inferior to his own.
(d) His first experience with contemporaries with more art training.
2. At Ferus, Robert feels the need to do what?
(a) Catch up.
(c) Make friends.
(d) Leave the art world.
3. Irwin is called back to active duty in the Army during what?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The Gulf War.
(c) The Cold War.
(d) The Vietnam War.
4. Robert's mother apparently provided Robert with an ethical foundation and his father indoctrinated him with what?
(a) An interest in cars.
(b) A lazy attitude.
(c) An easy-going approach to life.
(d) A desire to work hard.
5. It is ____________________ to describe Irwin's work after 1970.
(a) A nuisance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irwin is no longer concerned with what?
2. The passion of Irwin's career has been continually fighting what?
3. Are the challenges he poses often too large and too ambitious to reasonably expect resolution?
4. To the entrepreneur, Irwin is exceptional and thus was able to do what?
5. Irwin grows discontented with his show at ____________ in Los Angeles.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)