|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was only one commonality between father and son and that was what?
(a) Love of music.
(b) Love of work.
(c) Love of art.
(d) Love of sports.
2. That Irwin's childhood recollections reside mainly as _____________________ is a clue that his strong connection to the visual was present very early in life.
(a) Words or conversations versus perfect images.
(b) Drawings he has made.
(c) Photographs he has taken.
(d) Perfect images versus words or conversations.
3. There is nothing Irwin likes more than cruising around L.A. at any time of the day or night and stopping to do what?
(a) People watch.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Enjoy a Coke.
(d) Look for celebrities.
4. As an art student, Robert is both _________________.
(a) Talented and challenged.
(b) Blessed and cursed.
(c) Arrogant and cocky.
(d) Confused and worried.
5. By age _____________, Robert returns to Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Irwin grows discontented with his show at ____________ in Los Angeles.
2. How much of an effect do the repercussions from World War II have upon Irwin and his buddies?
3. Goldie, Robert's mother, was the thinker and ___________ of the family.
4. Overton Irwin, Robert's father, ran a successful ____________________ business until he lost everything in the Depression.
5. Does Robert claim any discomfiture in his youth?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)