|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is L.A.'s funky, avant-garde community of artists?
(a) The Ferus Gallery.
(b) The Furmann Gallery.
(c) The Ferris Gallery.
(d) The Felix Gallery.
2. Robert winds up with what group?
(a) A fraternity.
(b) The paratroopers.
(c) Young artists.
(d) Religious tourists.
3. By age _____________, Robert returns to Los Angeles.
4. How does Robert wind up in Europe?
(a) He attends college in Paris.
(b) He runs out of money in Rome.
(c) He visits friends.
(d) He is transferred to the regular Army due to an injury.
5. To Irwin and his young male friends, what is the most important thing in life?
(b) Their cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What engendered the solitary life that Irwin came to experience is what?
2. After graduating from high school, Robert's buddies convince him to join them in doing what?
3. What seems to stand out as having the most war-time relevancy to Robert's young life?
4. The genesis of Irwin's artistry is _____________.
5. Irwin and his brother attend what church with their mother?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)