Short Answer Questions Key
1. The Secret Agent is a novel centered on the attempt in 1894 to destroy what?
The Greenwich Observatory.
2. Whom does this story center on?
A devoted husband, his beautiful and young wife, and her brother.
3. Which phrase best describes Mr. Verloc?
A self-centered, lazy individual.
4. Which phrase best describes Winnie?
A tireless, caring person.
5. Which phrase best describes Stevie?
A simpleminded individual.
This section contains 9,305 words
(approx. 32 pages at 300 words per page)