|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Verloc's shop display to draw in customers?
(a) Magazines and pictures.
(b) A variety of beer mugs with logos.
(c) A list of prices for various haircuts and trimmings.
(d) An extensive menu.
2. In which year does the actual incident on which this novel is based take place?
3. What causes Stevie extreme difficulty in maintaining a job?
(a) Stevie is defiant and refuses to follow directions.
(b) Stevie is unable to complete designated tasks
(c) Other people's view of Stevie.
(d) Stevie is lazy and often shows up late for work.
4. What does Mr. Verloc stipulate will be required to carry out Vladimir's bomb plot?
(a) A large sum of money.
(b) A modest sum of money.
(c) No further funds at all.
(d) No further funds than the amount he receives monthly.
5. Where do Mr. Wurmt and Mr. Verloc have their single meeting in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mr. Verloc's shop located?
2. Where did Mr. Verloc live before he got married?
3. What is Mr. Vladimir's position?
4. Which phrase best describes Mr. Verloc?
5. What does Mr. Verloc do when he returns home immediately after the meeting with Mr. Vladimir in which he learns his monthly income checks are in jeopardy.
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)