|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the professor say his sole goal in life is?
(a) To go down in history as the greatest bomber.
(b) Construct the perfect bomb.
(c) Build the perfect detonator.
(d) To always have his true identity remain a secret.
2. How do The Professor and Ossipon part on the day of the Greenwich Park explosion?
(a) Ossipon leaves the professor inside with another Red Committee member.
(b) Ossipon and the professor depart side-by-side.
(c) Ossipon leaves the professor alone inside.
(d) Ossipon follows the professor outside but finds him gone.
3. What concern does the secretary of state express when briefed by the assistant commissioner regarding his suspect of the Greenwich Park explosion?
(a) That Mr. Verloc was not put in prison.
(b) That Mr. Vladimir was not put in prison.
(c) That Mr. Vladimir was not arrested and interrogated.
(d) That Mrs. Verloc was not questioned and placed under house arrest.
4. To which neighborhood does the Assistant Commissioner travel quickly by hansom from Soho on the evening of the Greenwich Park blast?
(a) Greenwich Park.
5. When he does arrive at the home of his wife's friend on the evening of the Greenwich Park blast, whom does the assistant commissioner find is a guest?
(a) Privy Councillor Wurmt.
(b) Mr. Vladimir.
(c) Chief Inspector Heat.
(d) The secretary of state.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Assistant Commissioner go after leaving his office early in the evening of the Greenwich Park blast?
2. What is it that Ossipon wonders about for a brief time subsequent to learning of the Greenwich Park explosion and suspecting who was killed?
3. When asked by Ossipon to describe the person who purchased the device, what is the professor's response?
4. While speaking with the Professor, Ossipon gains information that leads him to believe who was blown up in the Greenwich Park explosion?
5. When asked, what is it that the secretary of state is told that makes it unnecessary to incarcerate the person he is concerned about?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)