|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should a cultural audit ensure?
(b) Property assignments.
(c) Gleanings free from genetic bias.
(d) Future gene development.
2. What does Rowan think of Scythe Faradays' moral code?
(a) Bad and depressing.
(c) Good and encouraging.
3. What does Scythe Faraday forbid between his apprentices?
(a) Romantic relationship.
(c) Familial bond.
4. What does Scythe Faraday take from the Terranovas' kitchen?
5. Why does Scythe Faraday chose Citra and Rowan?
(a) Strong and flexible.
(b) High moral fiber.
(c) Voracious appetites.
(d) They volunteer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Curie think scythes wear robes in private?
2. What parameters is Rowan given for his search?
3. What is Scythe Faraday's actual age?
4. Where are people's memories stored?
5. Where does Citra receive an anonymous invitation for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Terranovas think Scythe Faraday is going to do to them?
2. How do the members of the Terranova family react to the scythe in their home?
3. What type of people are chosen to be scythes?
4. What peak has civilization reached?
5. Are scythes allowed to reproduce?
6. What are the first two Scythe Commandments about killing?
7. What role does H.S. Curie say the scythes fulfill in society?
8. How does Scythe Goddard break the eighth commandment?
9. What do most scythes take their names from?
10. How do statistics factor in gleaning?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)