|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Garner say Robert Crutchfield died?
(a) By hitting his head on a rock
(b) By drowning
(c) By being struck by a car
(d) By sudden heart attack
2. What grades did the Bookends' term papers receive?
3. In Chapter 22, Who are the subjects of the Bookends' papers?
(a) Joseph Knowland and Lyndon B. Johnson
(b) Robert Bulkley and William Taft
(c) Robert Norris and Robert Taft
(d) Ernest McFarland and William Knowland
4. How does Kaitlin feel about the jewelry Bram gives her in Chapter 22?
5. What does Kaitlin fail to do at the beginning of Chapter 31?
(a) Convince her mother that she is feeling fine
(b) Arrive at school on time
(c) Pass her exam
(d) Get Bram to talk to her
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bram do when he realizes the truth about Kaitlin in Chapter 29?
2. Who has Bram gotten approval from to make Kaitlin a piece of jewelry?
3. Where does Kaitlin spend the night in Chapter 30?
4. Who does Garner note was on the scene when Robert Crutchfield died?
5. In Chapter 27, what does Kaitlin believe she and Bram can have?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kaitlin fail to do in Chapter 20?
2. What do the Malones talk about at dinner in Chapter 25?
3. According to Garner, what happened on the night Robert Crutchfield died?
4. How is Kaitlin's true identity revealed to Bram?
5. How does Bram react to learning Kaitlin's true identity?
6. In Chapter 19 why does Bram want to go to his old family land?
7. Who is Hortensia and what does she want from Kaitlin?
8. In Chapter 26, how does Garner explain his unwillingness to sell the land to the Crutchfields?
9. Why was Bram not a school in Chapter 26?
10. What is Kaitlin's response when Abby tells Kaitlin she wants her to cover both Saturday shifts at the vegetable stand?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)