|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kaitlin preparing for in Chapter 27?
(a) A party
(c) The tomato harvest
(d) Her final exams
2. Where does Bram want to go in Chapter 19?
(a) To his family land
(b) To the school roof
(c) To the hospital
(d) To his father's grave
3. Who does Kaitlin see Allison Crutchfield speaking to in Chapter 20?
(a) Mrs. Flannery
4. In Chapter 28, what did Kaitlin say she used her prayer to do?
(a) To show that she is not a little kid anymore
(b) Tell her parents about the Crutchfields
(c) Send her sister a coded message
(d) Trick her parents into feeling empathy for the Crutchfields
5. In Chapter 17, who does Kaitlin realize she has a lot in common with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bram do when he realizes the truth about Kaitlin in Chapter 29?
2. What does Bram say he and his mother had done in Chapter 26?
3. What does Kaitlin do in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 28, what does Kaitlin want to end?
5. What does Bram do when the Bookends tell him what they know about Kaitlin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bram react to learning Kaitlin's true identity?
2. What does Kaitlin fail to do in Chapter 20?
3. What do the Malones talk about at dinner in Chapter 25?
4. What does Kaitlin's mother think will happen when Bram finally finds out who Kaitlin is?
5. Who is Hortensia and what does she want from Kaitlin?
6. What does Kaitlin say she hopes for in Chapter 27?
7. Who does Kaitlin reconcile with in Chapter 27?
8. In Chapter 19 why does Bram want to go to his old family land?
9. Why was Bram not a school in Chapter 26?
10. How does the story end?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)