|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Allison?
(a) Becky's sister
(b) Kaitlin's classmate
(c) Bram's sister
(d) Bram's mother
2. What have the Bookends discovered about Kaitlin?
(a) That she is a thief
(b) That she is a cheater
(c) That she is a Malone
(d) That she is a psychic
3. What does Bram's father want him to study at college?
4. Where are Bram and Kaitlin when he points out some land to her?
(a) Driving down the highway
(b) Out on the lake
(c) In the school cafeteria
(d) In Bram's backyard
5. What is the name of Kaitlin's high school?
(a) Pine Crest High School
(b) Mountain Ridge High School
(c) Riverside High School
(d) Twin Oaks High School
6. How does Kaitlin react to what Bram reveals in Chapter 5?
(a) She is amazed
(b) She is upset
(c) She is angered
(d) She is shocked
7. How do the actions of the Bookends make Kaitlin feel?
8. By Chapter 12, how does Kaitlin view the Crutchfields?
(a) As angels
(b) As humans
(c) As monsters
(d) As friends
9. What do the Bookends keep doing to Kaitlin?
(a) Cursing at her
(b) Complimenting her hair
(c) Checking her out
(d) Pushing her in the hall
10. Who is Mrs. Flannery?
(a) A librarian
(b) Kaitlin's neighbor
(c) The guidance counselor
(d) A bus driver
11. What are the Bookends' names?
(a) Buddy and DJ
(b) Biggs and AJ
(c) Buzz and BJ
(d) Barnum and KC
12. Who is Becky?
(a) Bram's sister
(b) Bram's ex-girlfriend
(c) Kaitln's friend
(d) A Malone cousin
13. What document does Kaitlin find in Chapter 11?
(a) A university degree
(b) An old diary
(c) A land deed
(d) A bill
14. How does Kaitlin think Bram will react when she tells him the truth about her identity?
(a) She thinks he will understand
(b) She thinks he will be devastated
(c) She thinks he will laugh and dump her
(d) She thinks he will be angry
15. What important information does Bram share with Kaitlin in Chapter 5?
(a) That he knows about her father
(b) That he is going to drop out of school
(c) That someone is spread rumors about her
(d) That his last name is Crutchfield
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Kaitlin feel guilty in Chapter 9?
2. What do Bram and Kaitlin do together in Chapter 11?
3. Who is the author of Scribbler of Dreams?
4. What does Kaitlin discover from her phone call to Bram in Chapter 9?
5. What does Kaitlin beg Becky to let her use in Chapter 8?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)