|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Kaitlin feel guilty in Chapter 9?
(a) That Bram feels he can be honest with her
(b) Her mother tells her how responsible and trustworthy she is
(c) That she has resorted to cheating on a quiz
(d) That Abby has to work while she has fun
2. How does Kaitlin react to the information Mrs. Flannery gives her in Chapter 15?
(a) She is no interested
(b) She is bored
(c) She is interested
(d) She is perplexed
3. What does Bram confess in Chapter 12?
(a) That he was adopted
(b) That he knows the truth about Kaitlin
(c) That he has half-siblings he has never met
(d) That he is in love with Kaitlin
4. What are the Bookends' names?
(a) Buzz and BJ
(b) Buddy and DJ
(c) Barnum and KC
(d) Biggs and AJ
5. In Chapter 7, who does Bram invite Kaitlin to join him in going out with?
(a) His friends
(b) His parents
(c) His brothers
(d) His coworkers
6. What important information does Bram share with Kaitlin in Chapter 5?
(a) That he knows about her father
(b) That his last name is Crutchfield
(c) That someone is spread rumors about her
(d) That he is going to drop out of school
7. How do the actions of the Bookends make Kaitlin feel?
8. In Chapter 6, where does Kaitlin go when she parts from Bram?
(a) To the principal's office
(b) To a coffee shop
(c) To her locker
(d) To her car
9. What prompts Allison to tell Kaitlin about the diaries in the garage?
(a) She learns that Kaitlin is taking a local history class
(b) She sees Kaitlin writing in her own diary
(c) Kaitlin says she is reading a novel set in the 1800s
(d) Kaitlin mentions reading her grandmother's old diaries
10. What does Bram show Kaitlin a sketch of?
(b) A barn at her farm
(d) A bird
11. What does Bram's father want him to study at college?
12. What does Kaitlin realize about the land Bram shows her?
(a) It is polluted land
(b) It is traversed by a rail line
(c) It belongs to the Malones
(d) It is land her father wanted to buy
13. What does Kaitlin like about the Malone land?
(a) The lake
(b) The value
(c) The seclusion
(d) The views
14. Why does Kaitlin call Bram in Chapter 9?
(a) To warn him about the Bookends
(b) To tell him about Becky
(c) To get his address
(d) To borrow his English notes
15. How does Kaitlin think Bram will react when she tells him the truth about her identity?
(a) She thinks he will be angry
(b) She thinks he will be devastated
(c) She thinks he will laugh and dump her
(d) She thinks he will understand
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Bram and Kaitlin when he points out some land to her?
2. What does Kaitlin do with the portrait at the end of Chapter 6?
3. How do Bram's feelings toward the Malones change in Chapter 12?
4. Which family does Kaitlin’s family hate?
5. Who is the author of Scribbler of Dreams?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)