|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 51 through 82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What promise did Odets make to Hellman?
(a) He would support her.
(b) He would find her family.
(c) He would take care of her farm.
(d) He would post her bail.
2. When Hellman got subpoenaed, she felt _______ at first.
3. Why didn't Hellman sign the letter Harry Cohn required her to?
(a) Rauh advised her not to.
(b) She couldn't understand it.
(c) It was ridiculous.
(d) It was a trap.
4. Hammett compared his time in jail to ______.
(b) Boarding school.
(d) A resort.
5. How did Hammett feel about Hellman's testimony?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hellman feel after Roosevelt's election?
2. The House Committee was the age of "guilt by _____."
3. Fortas called the Fifth Amendment ______.
4. How did Gary Cooper's testimony mock McCarthy?
5. What happened at Odets' testimony?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)