|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What sort of car does Mrs. Stitch drive?
2. How many lords are on staff at the Megalopolitan office?
3. How many gorillas does Hitchcock jokingly claim to have seen after his "return" from Ishmaelia's interior?
4. What is the primary theme of Lord Copper's prepared speech in honor of William Boot?
5. Which nation has been manipulating Dr. Benito for its financial advantage in Ishmaelia?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. For what reason does Mr. Salter insist upon William keeping a low...
This section contains 1,089 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)