|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Shumble's story blows over, how many more journalists arrive in Ishmaelia?
2. Between whom does Mr. Salter sit at dinner with the Boot family?
(a) Priscilla and Nannie Bloggs.
(b) Mrs. Boot and Lady Trilby.
(c) Uncle Bernard and Uncle Roderick.
(d) Uncle Theodore and William.
3. Which nation has been manipulating Dr. Benito for its financial advantage in Ishmaelia?
4. Where does William want to take Kätchen?
5. What regular Ishmaelite practice has kept the country from being colonized?
(a) Ritual suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country does the supposed spy uncovered by Shumble reportedly come?
2. Which of the journalists staying at the Hotel Liberty is suspected of receiving secret information from the government?
3. Who chairs the Foreign Press Association in Sir Jocelyn Hitchcock's absence?
4. For how much does William buy the stones offered him by Kätchen?
5. What family holds a dynasty over the Ishmaelian government?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)