|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal attacks the former welterweight champion who had come to visit William at Frau Dressler's?
(a) The three-legged dog.
(b) The milch-goat.
(c) The gander.
(d) The enormous pig.
2. To what crisis does Erik Olafsen grudgingly go to aid in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) A tribal dispute.
(b) A medical shortage.
(c) A derailed train.
(d) An outbreak of plague.
3. What food does Kätchen's husband eat in William's room?
(a) Half a spiral ham.
(b) Assorted Ismaelian fruit.
(c) Canned yams.
(d) A Christmas dinner.
4. From where does Paleologue provide servant boys to the journalists at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) The Catholic Mission.
(b) The hotel annex.
(c) The Department of Internal Affairs.
(d) The Adventist Mission.
5. What is the name of Jakes' jackal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much per week does William agree to pay Kätchen for news?
2. What is Kätchen's father's nationality?
3. From what country does the supposed spy uncovered by Shumble reportedly come?
4. Where does William want to take Kätchen?
5. Where does Lord Copper propose sending William on his next foreign assignment?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)