|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many gorillas does Hitchcock jokingly claim to have seen after his "return" from Ishmaelia's interior?
2. When the journalists leave Jacksonburg to chase Hitchcock's story, where does William go?
(a) He goes to Laku.
(b) He returns to England.
(c) He goes to Agobe.
(d) He stays in Jacksonburg.
3. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
(a) One week.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Ten weeks.
(d) Two months.
4. Of whose esteem is William afraid of losing if he attends the banquet?
(b) His family's.
(c) Lord Copper's.
(d) The public's.
5. In what is the sign bearing the name "Boot" held at the Dover train station?
(a) A store window.
(b) A young boy's hands.
(d) A cleft stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the stones William bought from Kätchen?
2. In what part of the continent of Africa does Ishmaelia lie?
3. To where do the Ishmaelian taxi drivers in Jacksonburg take foreigners when the latter cannot be understood?
4. What is the name of Jakes' jackal?
5. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)