|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
(b) South Hampton.
(c) The Hickenfelds.
(d) The Caldicotes.
2. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Two months.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten weeks.
3. What is the capital city of Ishmaelia?
4. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
(d) The war in Ishmaelia.
5. Which relative greets William on his return to Boot Magna Hall?
(a) Uncle Theodore.
(b) Uncle Bernard.
(c) Uncle Roderick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
2. What is the name of Jakes' jackal?
3. What food does Kätchen's husband eat in William's room?
4. How many gorillas does Hitchcock jokingly claim to have seen after his "return" from Ishmaelia's interior?
5. How much per week does William agree to pay Kätchen for news?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)