|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Boot family prevent Mr. Salter from drinking?
2. What is Corker's wife's name?
3. Which of the journalists staying at the Hotel Liberty is suspected of receiving secret information from the government?
4. What family holds a dynasty over the Ishmaelian government?
(a) The Jackson family.
(b) The Benito family.
(c) The Boot family.
(d) The Soum family.
5. What alliterative word is used to first describe the four Frenchmen in the Hotel Liberty?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what correspondence school has Bateson graduated?
2. How far outside of Jacksonburg are Pigge and Corker stuck?
3. What does Lord Copper attempt to draw at the beginning of Book 3?
4. How does Lord Copper intend to honor William Boot on his return to England?
5. In what part of the continent of Africa does Ishmaelia lie?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)