|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Priscilla's dog?
2. What food does Kätchen's husband eat in William's room?
(a) A Christmas dinner.
(b) Canned yams.
(c) Assorted Ismaelian fruit.
(d) Half a spiral ham.
3. When the journalists leave Jacksonburg to chase Hitchcock's story, where does William go?
(a) He stays in Jacksonburg.
(b) He returns to England.
(c) He goes to Agobe.
(d) He goes to Laku.
4. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) The hotel's annex.
(b) The Hotel European.
(c) The British Consulate.
(d) Frau Dressler's pension.
5. For how much does William buy the stones offered him by Kätchen?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 20 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the final report from Ishmaelia to <i>The Daily Beast</i>?
2. What alliterative word is used to first describe the four Frenchmen in the Hotel Liberty?
3. What is unique about the stones William bought from Kätchen?
4. Who is the reported leader of the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
5. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)