|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which animal attacks the former welterweight champion who had come to visit William at Frau Dressler's?
(a) The enormous pig.
(b) The gander.
(c) The three-legged dog.
(d) The milch-goat.
2. What two beasts prominently roam on tethers in the front yard of William's second place of residence in Ishmaelia?
(a) A milch-goat and a gander.
(b) A pig and a milch-goat.
(c) A pig and a dog.
(d) A baboon and a pig.
3. The man employed by the Ishmaelite government waiting for William at Frau Dressler's is former welterweight champion of what university?
(a) St. John's University.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) The Adventist University of Alabama.
(d) King's College London.
4. How much money per year is the contract Mr. Salter offers William at Boot Magna Hall?
(a) 10,000 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 32,000 pounds.
(d) 2,000 pounds.
5. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
(a) The war in Ishmaelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital city of Ishmaelia?
2. What does Mr. Pappenhack regularly use as a sedative when his mind is restless?
3. To where do the Ishmaelian taxi drivers in Jacksonburg take foreigners when the latter cannot be understood?
4. What is Kätchen's father's nationality?
5. How much per week does William agree to pay Kätchen for news?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)