|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) The Hotel European.
(b) Frau Dressler's pension.
(c) The British Consulate.
(d) The hotel's annex.
2. Which Boot receives notification of Lord Copper's reward?
(a) William Boot.
(b) Roderick Boot.
(c) John Boot.
(d) Theodore Boot.
3. The man employed by the Ishmaelite government waiting for William at Frau Dressler's is former welterweight champion of what university?
(a) King's College London.
(b) The Adventist University of Alabama.
(c) St. John's University.
(d) Oxford University.
4. Why are all of the boys working in Frau Dressler's pension excused on a holiday in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) The Ishmaelite New Year.
(b) The rains have ended.
(c) The Ismaelian Day of Independence.
(d) The rains have begun.
5. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
(d) The war in Ishmaelia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two beasts prominently roam on tethers in the front yard of William's second place of residence in Ishmaelia?
2. Between whom does Mr. Salter sit at dinner with the Boot family?
3. Where does Lord Copper propose sending William on his next foreign assignment?
4. For how much does William buy the stones offered him by Kätchen?
5. How does Lord Copper intend to honor William Boot on his return to England?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)