|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William sign for Bateson while the latter has a drink?
(a) A cleft-stick.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) A hat.
2. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
(a) Uncle Theodore.
(c) Nannie Bloggs.
(d) Uncle Bernard.
3. From what town does Hitchcock reportedly score a scoop on the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
4. From what correspondence school has Bateson graduated?
5. How many gorillas does Hitchcock jokingly claim to have seen after his "return" from Ishmaelia's interior?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who writes the final report from Ishmaelia to <i>The Daily Beast</i>?
2. From where does Paleologue provide servant boys to the journalists at the Hotel Liberty?
3. What is the name of Priscilla's dog?
4. On William and Corker's train to Ishmaelia, who selfishly occupies one of the four first-class compartments?
5. From what country does the supposed spy uncovered by Shumble reportedly come?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)