|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who writes the final report from Ishmaelia to <i>The Daily Beast</i>?
(a) Mr. Baldwin.
2. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
(a) The Caldicotes.
(b) South Hampton.
(d) The Hickenfelds.
3. How long has Kätchen been with her husband?
(a) Three years.
(b) Thirteen months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two months.
4. After Shumble's story blows over, how many more journalists arrive in Ishmaelia?
5. Where does Smiles, the Fascist leader, escape after stealing German money?
(b) The Sudan.
(d) The Congo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kätchen's father's nationality?
2. What is the name of Priscilla's dog?
3. Onto what structure does Mr. Baldwin parachute?
4. What alliterative word is used to first describe the four Frenchmen in the Hotel Liberty?
5. At what time does Mr. Salter arrive at Boot Magna Hall?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)