|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where do the Ishmaelian taxi drivers in Jacksonburg take foreigners when the latter cannot be understood?
(a) To the Hotel Liberty.
(b) To the Swede.
(c) To the railway station.
(d) To Frau Dressler's house.
2. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) The Hotel European.
(b) The British Consulate.
(c) The hotel's annex.
(d) Frau Dressler's pension.
3. Which animal attacks the former welterweight champion who had come to visit William at Frau Dressler's?
(a) The three-legged dog.
(b) The gander.
(c) The enormous pig.
(d) The milch-goat.
4. How long does the Soviet Union of Ishmaelia last?
(a) One day.
(b) Three days.
(c) Twenty weeks.
(d) Sixteen years.
5. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
(a) South Hampton.
(b) The Hickenfelds.
(c) The Caldicotes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
2. What is the name of Priscilla's dog?
3. What family holds a dynasty over the Ishmaelian government?
4. What does Lord Copper attempt to draw at the beginning of Book 3?
5. At what time did the Ishmaelites think the journalists were leaving?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)