|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how much does William buy the stones offered him by Kätchen?
(a) 20 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 60 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
2. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
(a) Uncle Bernard.
(c) Uncle Theodore.
(d) Nannie Bloggs.
3. Where does Smiles, the Fascist leader, escape after stealing German money?
(a) The Congo.
(d) The Sudan.
4. For how long has Frau Dressler lived in Africa?
(a) Thirty years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) All her life.
(d) Ten years.
5. Of whose esteem is William afraid of losing if he attends the banquet?
(a) The public's.
(b) His family's.
(c) Lord Copper's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chairs the Foreign Press Association in Sir Jocelyn Hitchcock's absence?
2. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
3. Why are all of the boys working in Frau Dressler's pension excused on a holiday in Book 2, Chapter 3?
4. Which relative greets William on his return to Boot Magna Hall?
5. In what language does Mr. Baldwin speak with Mr. Popotakis?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)