|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kätchen's father's nationality?
2. How much money per year is the contract Mr. Salter offers William at Boot Magna Hall?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 32,000 pounds.
(c) 2,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
3. Where does William want to take Kätchen?
4. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
(c) The war in Ishmaelia.
5. What family holds a dynasty over the Ishmaelian government?
(a) The Soum family.
(b) The Jackson family.
(c) The Boot family.
(d) The Benito family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what part of the continent of Africa does Ishmaelia lie?
2. How far outside of Jacksonburg are Pigge and Corker stuck?
3. What is the name of the proprietress of the Hotel Liberty?
4. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
5. For how much does William buy the stones offered him by Kätchen?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)