|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man employed by the Ishmaelite government waiting for William at Frau Dressler's is former welterweight champion of what university?
(a) St. John's University.
(b) King's College London.
(c) Oxford University.
(d) The Adventist University of Alabama.
2. What is Corker's wife's name?
3. Onto what structure does Mr. Baldwin parachute?
(a) The Hotel Liberty.
(b) Mr. Popotakis's Ping-Pong Parlour.
(c) The postmaster general's villa.
(d) Frau Dressler's roof.
4. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
(a) September 16th.
(b) December 11th.
(c) October 9th.
(d) August 29th.
5. How long does the Soviet Union of Ishmaelia last?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Three days.
(c) One day.
(d) Twenty weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
2. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
3. How far outside of Jacksonburg are Pigge and Corker stuck?
4. What is Jack Bannister's long-time nickname?
5. Which of the journalists staying at the Hotel Liberty is suspected of receiving secret information from the government?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)