|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two beasts prominently roam on tethers in the front yard of William's second place of residence in Ishmaelia?
(a) A baboon and a pig.
(b) A milch-goat and a gander.
(c) A pig and a dog.
(d) A pig and a milch-goat.
2. From what correspondence school has Bateson graduated?
3. Which relative greets William on his return to Boot Magna Hall?
(a) Uncle Theodore.
(c) Uncle Bernard.
(d) Uncle Roderick.
4. What regular Ishmaelite practice has kept the country from being colonized?
(c) Ritual suicide.
5. Who is the reported leader of the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
(a) Gollancz Jackson.
(b) Smiles Soum.
(c) Rathbone Jackson.
(d) Dr. Benito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which horse does Priscilla have to take on her evacuation for the sake of Mr. Salter's accommodation?
2. At whose villa does Dr. Benito attempt to persuade William to stay?
3. To whom is it commonly mistaken, by his family, that William has a romantic attachment?
4. How many cabs transport William and all his luggage from Victoria?
5. In what decade previous to William's story did many European countries attempt expeditions to Ishmaelia?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)