|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the proprietress of the Hotel Liberty?
(a) Mrs. Marguerite Jack Jackson.
(b) Mrs. Benita Juarez Jackson.
(c) Mrs. Earl Russell Jackson.
(d) Mrs. Emma Dressler.
2. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
(a) Two months.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten years.
3. From what correspondence school has Bateson graduated?
4. At what time does Mr. Salter arrive at Boot Magna Hall?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 4:30 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
5. What is Jack Bannister's long-time nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What beverage does Mr. Salter's wife prepare for him after Boot's second big story comes in?
2. What is the name of Jakes' jackal?
3. From what town does Hitchcock reportedly score a scoop on the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
4. What does Mr. Pappenhack regularly use as a sedative when his mind is restless?
5. At what time did the Ishmaelites think the journalists were leaving?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)