|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nation has been manipulating Dr. Benito for its financial advantage in Ishmaelia?
2. What is Jack Bannister's long-time nickname?
3. From what country does the supposed spy uncovered by Shumble reportedly come?
4. In what language does Mr. Baldwin speak with Mr. Popotakis?
(a) Demotic Greek.
5. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
(a) Two months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did the Ishmaelites think the journalists were leaving?
2. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
3. In what part of the continent of Africa does Ishmaelia lie?
4. What is Corker's wife's name?
5. For how much does William buy the stones offered him by Kätchen?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)