|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
(a) Two months.
(b) Ten weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Ten years.
2. Of whose esteem is William afraid of losing if he attends the banquet?
(b) Lord Copper's.
(c) The public's.
(d) His family's.
3. In what language does Mr. Baldwin speak with Mr. Popotakis?
(c) Demotic Greek.
4. Which relative greets William on his return to Boot Magna Hall?
(a) Uncle Bernard.
(b) Uncle Theodore.
(d) Uncle Roderick.
5. What does Lord Copper attempt to draw at the beginning of Book 3?
(a) A person.
(b) A cow.
(c) A dog.
(d) An automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Corker's wife's name?
2. Into what do William and the young German girl climb while William is moving into his new room?
3. How many cabs transport William and all his luggage from Victoria?
4. At whose villa does Dr. Benito attempt to persuade William to stay?
5. How long has Kätchen been with her husband?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)