|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whose esteem is William afraid of losing if he attends the banquet?
(b) The public's.
(c) Lord Copper's.
(d) His family's.
2. Where does Lord Copper propose sending William on his next foreign assignment?
(a) The South Pole.
3. To what crisis does Erik Olafsen grudgingly go to aid in Book 2, Chapter 3?
(a) A derailed train.
(b) An outbreak of plague.
(c) A medical shortage.
(d) A tribal dispute.
4. At what time does Mr. Salter arrive at Boot Magna Hall?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 8 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 4:30 p.m.
5. In what is the sign bearing the name "Boot" held at the Dover train station?
(a) A store window.
(b) A cleft stick.
(c) A young boy's hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Boot family give up for the sake of the war effort in 1914?
2. In what part of the continent of Africa does Ishmaelia lie?
3. Which Boot receives notification of Lord Copper's reward?
4. Which relative greets William on his return to Boot Magna Hall?
5. How long has Kätchen been with her husband?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)