|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Mr. Salter arrive at Boot Magna Hall?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 4:30 p.m.
(c) 8 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
2. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
(a) September 16th.
(b) December 11th.
(c) October 9th.
(d) August 29th.
3. How much money per year is the contract Mr. Salter offers William at Boot Magna Hall?
(a) 32,000 pounds.
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 2,000 pounds.
(d) 10,000 pounds.
4. Who chairs the Foreign Press Association in Sir Jocelyn Hitchcock's absence?
(c) Wenlock Jakes.
(d) Mr. Pappenhacker.
5. What family holds a dynasty over the Ishmaelian government?
(a) The Boot family.
(b) The Benito family.
(c) The Jackson family.
(d) The Soum family.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what crisis does Erik Olafsen grudgingly go to aid in Book 2, Chapter 3?
2. On William and Corker's train to Ishmaelia, who selfishly occupies one of the four first-class compartments?
3. Into what do William and the young German girl climb while William is moving into his new room?
4. From where does Paleologue provide servant boys to the journalists at the Hotel Liberty?
5. Who is the reported leader of the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)