|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Paleologue provide servant boys to the journalists at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) The hotel annex.
(b) The Department of Internal Affairs.
(c) The Catholic Mission.
(d) The Adventist Mission.
2. What alliterative word is used to first describe the four Frenchmen in the Hotel Liberty?
3. Who is the reported leader of the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
(a) Smiles Soum.
(b) Gollancz Jackson.
(c) Rathbone Jackson.
(d) Dr. Benito.
4. Why must the young man rather than Bert Tyler drive?
(a) The young man needs the experience.
(b) Bert Tyler cannot see well.
(c) Bert Tyler is a narcoleptic.
(d) Bert Tyler lost his legs.
5. How long has Kätchen been with her husband?
(a) Thirteen months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does William sign for Bateson while the latter has a drink?
2. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
3. To where do the Ishmaelian taxi drivers in Jacksonburg take foreigners when the latter cannot be understood?
4. At what time does Mr. Salter arrive at Boot Magna Hall?
5. To whom is it commonly mistaken, by his family, that William has a romantic attachment?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)