|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Corker's wife's name?
2. What objects fill the heavy bag belonging to the girl who previously occupied William's room in the Pension Dressler?
(b) Hard-cover books.
(c) Steel rods.
(d) Gold bars.
3. From what country does the supposed spy uncovered by Shumble reportedly come?
4. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
(a) Nannie Bloggs.
(b) Uncle Bernard.
(d) Uncle Theodore.
5. The man employed by the Ishmaelite government waiting for William at Frau Dressler's is former welterweight champion of what university?
(a) King's College London.
(b) Oxford University.
(c) The Adventist University of Alabama.
(d) St. John's University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the journalists staying at the Hotel Liberty is suspected of receiving secret information from the government?
2. How does Mr. Salter decide to travel from the train station to Boot Magna Hall?
3. How long has the President been locked up when William hears of it from Kätchen?
4. Between whom does Mr. Salter sit at dinner with the Boot family?
5. What is the name of Jakes' jackal?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)