|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man employed by the Ishmaelite government waiting for William at Frau Dressler's is former welterweight champion of what university?
(a) Oxford University.
(b) King's College London.
(c) St. John's University.
(d) The Adventist University of Alabama.
2. How does Mr. Salter decide to travel from the train station to Boot Magna Hall?
(a) On foot.
(b) By horse and buggy.
(c) By bicycle.
(d) In the slag truck.
3. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
(a) Uncle Bernard.
(b) Nannie Bloggs.
(c) Uncle Theodore.
4. From what correspondence school has Bateson graduated?
5. Why must the young man rather than Bert Tyler drive?
(a) Bert Tyler cannot see well.
(b) Bert Tyler is a narcoleptic.
(c) Bert Tyler lost his legs.
(d) The young man needs the experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lord Copper propose sending William on his next foreign assignment?
2. What does the Boot family give up for the sake of the war effort in 1914?
3. Who writes the final report from Ishmaelia to <i>The Daily Beast</i>?
4. To what crisis does Erik Olafsen grudgingly go to aid in Book 2, Chapter 3?
5. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)