|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which horse does Priscilla have to take on her evacuation for the sake of Mr. Salter's accommodation?
(a) The mare.
(b) The old mare.
(c) The old bay.
(d) The bay.
2. How long has the President been locked up when William hears of it from Kätchen?
(a) Four days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One hour.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Onto what structure does Mr. Baldwin parachute?
(a) Frau Dressler's roof.
(b) The Hotel Liberty.
(c) The postmaster general's villa.
(d) Mr. Popotakis's Ping-Pong Parlour.
4. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
(a) The war in Ishmaelia.
5. Where does Lord Copper propose sending William on his next foreign assignment?
(b) The South Pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what decade previous to William's story did many European countries attempt expeditions to Ishmaelia?
2. From what country does the supposed spy uncovered by Shumble reportedly come?
3. How long does the Soviet Union of Ishmaelia last?
4. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
5. What is the name of Priscilla's dog?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)