|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does William want to take Kätchen?
2. How long did it take Kätchen's husband to make his boat that sank like a stone in the Matto Grosso?
(a) Ten weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Two months.
3. How far outside of Jacksonburg are Pigge and Corker stuck?
(a) Twelve miles.
(b) Thirteen miles.
(c) Eighty miles.
(d) Eight kilometers.
4. What is Corker's wife's name?
5. What does Lord Copper attempt to draw at the beginning of Book 3?
(a) A cow.
(b) A person.
(c) A dog.
(d) An automobile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the Boot family keeps Mr. Salter up late and unintentionally forces him to sleep in a chair?
2. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
3. What alliterative word is used to first describe the four Frenchmen in the Hotel Liberty?
4. Between whom does Mr. Salter sit at dinner with the Boot family?
5. Where is William Boot, on his return to England, first met by a <i>Daily Beast</i> representative?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)