|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To what does "unnatural" correspond in the telegram William receives at Aden?
a) Universal News.
c) Sea travel.
2. What items does Lord Copper especially impress upon William to take on his trip?
a) Hiking boots.
b) Copies of The Daily Beast.
c) Water-proof pens.
d) Cleft sticks.
3. What is the name of the companion's valet on the train?
4. What is Corker's wife's name?
5. Who is the highest paid journalist in America, about whom Corker tells William a story?
a) Edward Robinson.
b) Jack Bannister.
c) Wenlock Jakes.
d) Jocelyn Hitchcock.
6. What makes Corker...
This section contains 492 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)