|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new word which Josephine learns and uses to describe many things to John Boot?
2. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
(a) October 9th.
(b) December 11th.
(c) August 29th.
(d) September 16th.
3. What makes Corker ill while on the ship to Ishmaelia?
(a) A virus.
(b) The wine.
(c) The fish.
(d) The humidity.
4. Of what does Mr. Salter insist Lord Copper must remain ignorant?
(a) The oversight of the passport.
(b) Mrs. Stitch discovering the mix-up.
(c) William oversleeping by half a day.
(d) A fire in Lord Copper's office.
5. Into what do William and the young German girl climb while William is moving into his new room?
(a) A tent.
(b) A mess.
(c) A tree.
(d) A canoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the President been locked up when William hears of it from Kätchen?
2. Where does Smiles, the Fascist leader, escape after stealing German money?
3. What does William sign for Bateson while the latter has a drink?
4. William's heart is described as rising with the plane the first time he takes off. To what is this compared?
5. Which of the journalists staying at the Hotel Liberty is suspected of receiving secret information from the government?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)