|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what animal has William Boot composed one of his "more finished essays," as reported in Book 1, Chapter 2?
(a) The great crested grebe.
(b) The badger.
(c) The wolf.
(d) The willow-tailed fox.
2. Which Roman author is Josephine reading on John Boot's arrival?
(b) Marcus Aurelius.
3. Where is the future for Kätchen?
(a) Upper Mongolia.
4. What is the future job for Mr. Salter?
(a) Farming in outer West Kensington.
(b) Art Editor of <i>Home Knitting</i>.
(c) Layout Editor of the <i>Daily Beast</i>.
(d) Women's Page Editor of the </i>Daily Brute</i>.
5. What is Corker's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of car does Mrs. Stitch drive?
2. At what time of the evening does Mrs. Stitch invariably go home, according to John Boot?
3. How much money per year is the contract Mr. Salter offers William at Boot Magna Hall?
4. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
5. From what town does Hitchcock reportedly score a scoop on the Fascists in Ishmaelia?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)