|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much per week does William agree to pay Kätchen for news?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 10 American dollars.
(c) 200 pounds.
(d) 100 American dollars.
2. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) Frau Dressler's pension.
(b) The hotel's annex.
(c) The Hotel European.
(d) The British Consulate.
3. What is Jack Bannister's long-time nickname?
4. What, according to the reflection of Lord Copper, is the price paid by all great men?
(c) Underappreciation of talent.
5. What is Kätchen's father's nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the future for John Boot?
2. To what crisis does Erik Olafsen grudgingly go to aid in Book 2, Chapter 3?
3. For how long has Frau Dressler lived in Africa?
4. What is the name of the woman who attends William in the equipment emporium?
5. From what correspondence school has Bateson graduated?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)