|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the stones William bought from Kätchen?
(a) They have silver ore.
(b) Absolutely nothing.
(c) They are solid opal.
(d) They have gold ore.
2. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
(a) The war in Ishmaelia.
3. How long has the President been locked up when William hears of it from Kätchen?
(a) Four days.
(b) One hour.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three days.
4. To where does William move after two photographers join his and Corker's room at the Hotel Liberty?
(a) The British Consulate.
(b) The hotel's annex.
(c) Frau Dressler's pension.
(d) The Hotel European.
5. Of what school is the man William meets at the first Ishmaelite Legation a graduate?
(a) King's College London.
(b) The Baptist College of Antigua.
(c) Cambridge University.
(d) Yale University.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the companion's valet on the train?
2. After Shumble's story blows over, how many more journalists arrive in Ishmaelia?
3. At what time does Mr. Salter awake William by telephone while the latter is at the hotel?
4. How many visas is William advised to get for his trip to Ishmaelia?
5. Where do the Boots ship Priscilla in order to accommodate Mr. Salter's visit?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)