Quiz: Book 1, Part 5
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is the highest paid journalist in America, about whom Corker tells William a story?
a) Edward Robinson.
b) Jocelyn Hitchcock.
c) Jack Bannister.
d) Wenlock Jakes.
2. What object does Corker purchase for himself while at Steamer Point?
a) A ceramic pig.
b) A tiny leather rhinocerous.
c) An elephant of synthetic ivory.
d) A tribal mask.
3. How many children does the French colonial administrator have?
4. What animal does the Captain of the Francmacon's wife keep as a pet?
a) A screaming monkey.
b) A frisky cat.
c) A lethargic snake.
d) A hairless dog.
5. How many times has Corker left England previous...
This section contains 303 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)