Quiz: Book 1, Part 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What object of William's passes by the customs officials of the airport without scrutiny?
a) The cleft sticks.
b) The canoe.
c) The typewriter.
d) His boots.
2. William's heart is described as rising with the plane the first time he takes off. To what is this compared?
3. With how many other passengers does William fly on his way to Paris?
4. Where is William intending to depart the train?
d) The Cote d'Azur.
5. With whom does William meet at the first Ishmaelite Legation?
a) The Foreign Ambassador.
b) The Consul-General.
This section contains 277 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)