|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many visas is William advised to get for his trip to Ishmaelia?
2. What has Nannie Bloggs promised William if ever she wins the Irish Sweepstakes?
(a) To buy him a car.
(b) To take him in a plane.
(c) To send him to journalism school.
(d) To take him across seas.
3. Of what school is the man William meets at the first Ishmaelite Legation a graduate?
(a) Yale University.
(b) Cambridge University.
(c) The Baptist College of Antigua.
(d) King's College London.
4. What are the last two items William adds to his kit from the equipment emporium?
(a) A coil of rope and a sheet of tin.
(b) A set of surgical instruments and portable humidor.
(c) Two cleft sticks.
(d) A Christmas hamper and Santa Claus costume.
5. What sort of car does Mrs. Stitch drive?
(a) A large white car.
(b) A tiny black car.
(c) A mid-size blue car.
(d) A large black car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most valued friend of John Boot?
2. What French philosopher is mentioned in Book 1, Chapter 4, section 6?
3. How long does Mrs. Stitch take in the bath while John Boot waits?
4. With whom does William meet at the first Ishmaelite Legation?
5. How much does William's toothbrush purchased from the hotel cost?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)