Quiz: Book 2, Part 2 to Book 3, Part 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does William want to take Kätchen?
2. Where does Lord Copper propose sending William on his next foreign assignment?
d) The South Pole.
3. What two beasts prominently roam on tethers in the front yard of William's second place of residence in Ishmaelia?
a) A pig and a milch-goat.
b) A pig and a dog.
c) A milch-goat and a gander.
d) A baboon and a pig.
4. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
a) October 9th.
b) December 11th.
c) September 16th.
d) August 29th.
5. Who writes the final report from Ishmaelia...
This section contains 283 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)