|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does William sign for Bateson while the latter has a drink?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A napkin.
(c) A hat.
(d) A cleft-stick.
2. On what date is Boot's banquet scheduled?
(a) October 9th.
(b) September 16th.
(c) August 29th.
(d) December 11th.
3. What is the capital city of Ishmaelia?
4. Which Boot receives notification of Lord Copper's reward?
(a) William Boot.
(b) Theodore Boot.
(c) Roderick Boot.
(d) John Boot.
5. What alliterative word is used to first describe the four Frenchmen in the Hotel Liberty?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William's initial destination on his way to Ishmaelia?
2. About what does Mr. Salter interrupt Lord Copper's drawing at the beginning of Book 3?
3. In what decade previous to William's story did many European countries attempt expeditions to Ishmaelia?
4. For what paper does Mr. Pappenhacker work?
5. On William and Corker's train to Ishmaelia, who selfishly occupies one of the four first-class compartments?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)