1. How many copies of John Boot's novel sell in their first year?
2. Who is the most valued friend of John Boot?
(a) Lord Copper.
(b) Mrs. Stitch.
(c) Lady Metroland.
(d) Mr. Stitch.
3. What time of day does John Boot visit the Stitch residence?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 7 a.m.
(c) 3 p.m.
(d) 11 a.m.
4. Which activity is Mrs. Stitch NOT performing from her bed when John Boot visits?
(a) Signing cheques.
(b) Knitting a quilt.
(c) Answering the crossword.
(d) Deciding on costumes for a charity ballet.
5. Which Roman author is Josephine reading on John Boot's arrival?
(a) Marcus Aurelius.
6. How does Josephine Stitch always greet John Boot?
(a) By hugging him.
(b) By kicking him.
(c) By punching him.
(d) By kissing him.
7. Which novel of John Boot's does Mrs. Stitch praise while abed?
(a) <i>The History of Time</i>.
(b) <i>Waste of Time<i/>.
(c) <i>Life of Rimbaud</i>.
(d) <i>The Great Glebe</i>.
This section contains 4,050 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)