|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many of the German soldiers and officers who killed the Jews are reported in the book as resorting to what solace?
(b) Going AWOL.
(c) Turning state's evidence.
2. The Party Kreisleiter in Zwittau wrote to Berlin complaining about the Jews. What was their complaint?
(a) The Jews would be a peril to the health of Moravian Germans.
(b) The Jews would try to spread their religion in Moravia.
(c) The Jews would be a disruptive influence on the hard workers of Moravia.
(d) The Jews would escape and spread throughout the country.
3. What did the prisoners give Schindler for his 37th birthday?
(a) A loaf of bread.
(b) A woven bracelet.
(c) A wooden box.
(d) A small metal box.
4. Where did Poldek Pfefferberg hide while looking for his wife?
(a) Behind an iron gate.
(b) In the sewers.
(c) In the attic of his apartment.
(d) In Dr. H's apartment.
5. Who was the engineer of Schindler's new housing for his workers?
(a) Adam Garde.
(b) Willi Kunde.
(c) Rolf Hammerschmith.
(d) Wilek Chilowicz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is announced regarding Emalia at the beginning of Chapter 30?
2. To what destination did Oskar sail in the Epilogue?
3. Oskar's speech on the factory floor promised that he would remain at Brinnlitz until when?
4. From what disease does Amon Goeth suffer?
5. In Chapter 22, Goeth tells Schindler he can keep his factory workers on the premises, "as long as you don't want. . . . "
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)