|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Amon Goeth consider calling as witnesses in his defense when he was tried for war crimes?
(a) Henry Rosner and Oskar Schindler.
(b) Helen Hirsch and Oskar Schindler.
(c) Oskar Schindler and Mietek Pemper.
(d) Oskar Schindler and Klonowska.
2. How long was the first leg of the prisoners' journey from Plaszow to Brinnlitz?
(a) A week.
(b) Two days.
(c) Four days.
(d) Three days.
3. Oskar began working for what institution?
(a) German Friends of Hebrew University.
(b) The Polish History Society.
(c) The Schindlerjuden Institute.
(d) The German National Congress.
4. What card game do Oskar and Amon Goeth play in Chapter 30?
(b) Go fish.
5. Throughout the war years, Oskar is depicted as. . .
(a) Spending like a compulsive gambler.
(b) Bullying his way to the top.
(c) Arguing with the Gestapo.
(d) Living inconspicuously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Poldek Pfefferberg hide while looking for his wife?
2. What privilege does Schindler secretly grant to Rabbi Levartov once he's at Emalia?
3. Why did Amon Goeth set up the Chilowicz family for a sure death sentence?
4. What type of activity did Oskar tell Hassebroeck that Liepold longed to do, and so should be given the opportunity?
5. Why was Mietek Pemper ordered arrested by a judge?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)