|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease did Schindler find the Jewish women fending off in the ghetto by scrubbing and boiling clothes?
2. By midsummer of 1940, how many people were employed at Schindler's Emalia plant?
3. In Chapter 11, Szymon Jereth is the "unofficial manager" of what?
(a) The only bank in town, which the Germans don't know how to run.
(b) The box factory he used to own.
(c) A shoe store.
(d) A meat-packing business.
4. Oskar Schindler dreamed of growing up to become. . .
(a) A racecar driver.
(b) A Formula One mechanic.
(c) A motorcycle racer.
(d) A stunt pilot.
5. In Chapter 13, Richard the barman and his girlfriend visit Henry Rosner in the Jewish ghetto. What does she hide beneath her cape, and smuggle out of the ghetto when she leaves?
(a) Passport photos to be attached to fake German documents.
(b) Photographs of the last Aktion for the British newspapers.
(c) Letters to Jewish relatives in other countries.
(d) A young Jewish boy named Olek Rosner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Schindler's beautiful Polish secretary?
2. What does Oskar Schindler hire Mina Pfefferberg to do?
3. In the Prologue, the narrator remarks that only Schindler, Madritsch, and Titsch regularly spent money on this commodity. What is it?
4. After the December 4th Aktion, Itzhak Stern decides that Oskar Schindler is:
5. In the Prologue, what does Goeth refer to Schindler as?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)