|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Prologue, a prisoner is also on his way to the Commandant's villa. Who is that prisoner?
(a) Polek Pfefferberg.
(b) Ivan the Ukranian.
(c) The chauffeur.
(d) Helen Hirsch.
2. By November 1, 1940, Governor General Frank had moved how many Jewish volunteers out of Cracow?
3. What does Oskar Schindler hire Mina Pfefferberg to do?
(a) Clean up the apartment after the SS had gone through it, making a mess.
(b) Serve as hostess at his frequent dinner parties.
(c) Interior decoration of his Cracow apartment.
(d) Clean his Cracow apartment once a week.
4. By midsummer of 1940, how many people were employed at Schindler's Emalia plant?
5. In Chapter 10, Keneally states that the SS was becoming more powerful because they were becoming:
(a) Closer to the Fuhrer.
(b) Inured to the suffering through which they were putting the Jews.
(c) Not simply the arm of policy, but the makers of it as well.
(d) Able to distance themselves from their actions and their victims.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Three, what does Keneally say will eventually happen to the Pfefferbergs?
2. What was the address of Oskar Schindler's factory?
3. In the Prologue, what does Bosch ask Schindler for, to benefit one of Bosch's relatives?
4. What happened to the Jews at prayer in the Stara Boznica synagogue when the Einsatzgruppe squad arrived?
5. The Judenrat was what?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)