|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Keneally, Hitler switched from shooting Jews to gassing them after what event?
(a) After two SS guards were accidentally wounded from ricocheting rounds.
(b) After witnesses from the United Nations heard about the killing from the sounds of gunfire.
(c) After three Jews had survived an attempted killing and successfully escaped the city.
(d) After Leni Riefenstahl had complained about witnessing the execution of a line of Jews with automatic weapons.
2. While the Prologue's dinner party is going on downstairs, what is happening upstairs?
(a) Two prisoners are sneaking in a prostitute for Goeth.
(b) Pfefferberg and Lisiek are scrubbing Goeth's bathtub.
(c) A listening device is being placed in Goeth's room.
(d) An after-dinner surprise is being set up for Goeth.
3. How much does Helen Hirsch pay Schindler to rescue her sister?
(a) 2,000 zloty.
(b) 3,000 zloty.
(c) 1,000 zloty.
(d) 4,000 zloty.
4. What was the "solution" Hitler came up with for getting rid of the Jews?
(a) Chromium B.
(b) Zyklon B.
(c) Sodium Hydroxide.
(d) Hydrogen Peroxide.
5. What is the name of Schindler's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Helen Hirsch refers to Schindler's enamelware factory by what name?
2. In Chapter One, Oskar Schindler meets Eberhard Gebauer, who offers Schindler the opportunity to join the. . .
3. In the Prologue, the narrator remarks that only Schindler, Madritsch, and Titsch regularly spent money on this commodity. What is it?
4. How long did Schindler court Emilie before marrying her?
5. In the Prologue, how does Schindler kiss the prostitutes invited to dinner?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)