|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the "solution" Hitler came up with for getting rid of the Jews?
(a) Hydrogen Peroxide.
(b) Zyklon B.
(c) Sodium Hydroxide.
(d) Chromium B.
2. In the Prologue, a prisoner is also on his way to the Commandant's villa. Who is that prisoner?
(a) Ivan the Ukranian.
(b) Helen Hirsch.
(c) The chauffeur.
(d) Polek Pfefferberg.
3. In the Prologue, the narrator remarks that only Schindler, Madritsch, and Titsch regularly spent money on this commodity. What is it?
(a) Soup for the factory workers.
(b) Extra shoes.
(c) Extra bread.
(d) Extra uniforms.
4. What gift does Schindler give Helen Hirsch?
(a) A jacket.
(b) Some leftovers from dinner.
(d) A candy bar.
5. What type of enamelware do the men dining with Schindler in late 1939 encourage him to produce?
(a) An enamel cross.
(b) An enamel Swastika.
(c) A fancy enamelled crown with diamonds.
(d) A deluxe enamel Jewish star.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lisiek was shot dead by Goeth for what infraction?
2. While the Prologue's dinner party is going on downstairs, what is happening upstairs?
3. How long did Schindler court Emilie before marrying her?
4. In which country does the novel take place?
5. How much does Helen Hirsch pay Schindler to rescue her sister?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)