|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Steinberg, a prisoner in a Moravian work camp, describes obtaining a pass and a truck to visit Brinnlitz. What did he usually return to his Luftwaffe camp with?
(a) Bread, cheap wine, rice and water.
(b) Bread, Cream of Wheat, and sometimes a few vegetables.
(c) Bread, semolina, potatoes and cigarettes.
(d) Bread and soup.
2. The telegram from Hassebroeck to Liepold gave instructions for what?
(a) Disposal of the prisoners in the event the Russians drew near.
(b) Contacting Hitler or Himmler if he could escape to Berlin.
(c) Locking the prisoners inside the electrified fences while the SS men escaped.
(d) Driving the prisoners east if the Americans arrived in the area.
3. Who was the first prisoner that Oskar Schindler had buried after death?
(a) Dr. Alexander Biberstein
(b) Rabbi Levartov.
(c) Henry Rosner.
(d) Janka Feigenbaum.
4. About how much time does it take Menasha Levartov to turn out a hinge at Goeth's Plaszow camp?
(a) A minute.
(b) 93 seconds.
(c) 30 seconds.
(d) Two minutes.
5. How does Schindler refer to Goeth in Chapter 20?
(a) As a cunning planner.
(b) As an executioner.
(c) As a power-hungry madman.
(d) As a lunatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, a prisoner is also on his way to the Commandant's villa. Who is that prisoner?
2. Lisiek was shot dead by Goeth for what infraction?
3. What was the name of Schindler's beautiful Polish secretary?
4. How does Poldek Pfefferberg get the Blauschein on his identity card?
5. When Oskar and Goeth meet in Chapter 20, each realizes the other is in Cracow to do what?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)