|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what did the SS question Helen Hirsch?
(a) Any participation she might have had in Goeth's swindles.
(b) The bruises on her face and body.
(c) If she had ever tried to escape Plaszow.
(d) Where Goeth got the money to live his lavish lifestyle.
2. In the Prologue, the narrator remarks that only Schindler, Madritsch, and Titsch regularly spent money on this commodity. What is it?
(a) Extra bread.
(b) Soup for the factory workers.
(c) Extra uniforms.
(d) Extra shoes.
3. What was the name of the secret, postwar society of SS men?
4. How does Poldek Pfefferberg get the Blauschein on his identity card?
(a) By pretending he's from the Judenrat.
(b) By sweet-talking the female clerk.
(c) By pretending he doesn't speak any German.
(d) By saying he's a metal polisher.
5. How does Dr. H help the bedridden patients avoid the SS Aktion?
(a) By giving them cyanide.
(b) By hiding them.
(c) By drawing the soldiers away from the abandoned hospital.
(d) By covering them with sheets and saying they're dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Oskar's birthday party in 1942, what happens?
2. Who does Oskar approach in Berlin about relocating his factory and its workers?
3. In Chapter Two, Itzhak Stern tells Schindler the phrase that he thinks encouraged Schindler to save all those Jews later in the war. What was that phrase?
4. How much does Helen Hirsch pay Schindler to rescue her sister?
5. How much was Schindler spending each month on black-market food for his workers?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)