|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Oskar Schindler dreamed of growing up to become. . .
(a) A Formula One mechanic.
(b) A racecar driver.
(c) A stunt pilot.
(d) A motorcycle racer.
2. In the Prologue, what does Goeth refer to Schindler as?
(a) "Our corporate giant."
(b) "Our rescuer."
(c) "Our industrialist."
(d) "Our manufacturer."
3. What happened to the Jews at prayer in the Stara Boznica synagogue when the Einsatzgruppe squad arrived?
(a) Those who allowed their prayer locks to be cut off were freed; the rest were shot dead.
(b) The Jews who would not spit on the Torah were shot, and those who would spit on it were let go.
(c) They were herded into cattle cars and taken to a concentration camp.
(d) They were all shot.
4. In Chapter Two, Oskar Schindler meets a Jewish accountant named. . .
(a) Ingrid Sudenten.
(b) Itzhak Stern.
(c) Sepp Aue.
(d) Mina Goring.
5. After the December 4th Aktion, Itzhak Stern decides that Oskar Schindler is:
(a) A spy for the Germans.
(b) A Wehrmacht officer.
(c) A just Goy.
(d) A Hasidei Ummot Ha-olam.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which country does the novel take place?
2. How did Poldek Pfefferberg escape the OD?
3. How long did Schindler court Emilie before marrying her?
4. What gift does Herr Schindler bring with him to dinner in the Prologue?
5. According to the Prologue, Herr Schindler approached his dinner at Commandant Goethe's with. . .
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)