|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the Prologue's dinner party is going on downstairs, what is happening upstairs?
(a) Two prisoners are sneaking in a prostitute for Goeth.
(b) A listening device is being placed in Goeth's room.
(c) Pfefferberg and Lisiek are scrubbing Goeth's bathtub.
(d) An after-dinner surprise is being set up for Goeth.
2. Who is the oldest person at the dinner party described in the Prologue?
(a) Raimund Titsch.
(b) Franz Bosch.
(c) Oskar Schindler.
(d) Amon Goeth.
3. Who was president of the Judenrat in Chapter 7?
(a) Leon Salpeter.
(b) Marek Biberstein.
(c) Max Schenker.
(d) Chaim Goldfluss.
4. In the Prologue, a prisoner is also on his way to the Commandant's villa. Who is that prisoner?
(a) Polek Pfefferberg.
(b) The chauffeur.
(c) Ivan the Ukranian.
(d) Helen Hirsch.
5. What gift does Herr Schindler bring with him to dinner in the Prologue?
(a) A gold-plated cigarette case.
(b) A solid gold tie clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, what does Bosch ask Schindler for, to benefit one of Bosch's relatives?
2. The Judenrat was what?
3. In Chapter 4, Schindler tries to warn Itzhak Stern about. . .
4. What does Schindler tell Helen Hirsch before he leaves?
5. After the December 4th Aktion, Itzhak Stern decides that Oskar Schindler is:
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)