|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Prologue, Herr Schindler approached his dinner at Commandant Goethe's with. . .
2. What disease did Schindler find the Jewish women fending off in the ghetto by scrubbing and boiling clothes?
3. In the Prologue, a prisoner is also on his way to the Commandant's villa. Who is that prisoner?
(a) Ivan the Ukranian.
(b) Polek Pfefferberg.
(c) The chauffeur.
(d) Helen Hirsch.
4. Who was president of the Judenrat in Chapter 7?
(a) Leon Salpeter.
(b) Max Schenker.
(c) Marek Biberstein.
(d) Chaim Goldfluss.
5. According to Keneally, Hitler switched from shooting Jews to gassing them after what event?
(a) After two SS guards were accidentally wounded from ricocheting rounds.
(b) After Leni Riefenstahl had complained about witnessing the execution of a line of Jews with automatic weapons.
(c) After three Jews had survived an attempted killing and successfully escaped the city.
(d) After witnesses from the United Nations heard about the killing from the sounds of gunfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Prologue, what does Bosch ask Schindler for, to benefit one of Bosch's relatives?
2. To what type of venue did Oskar Schindler invite a group of men around Christmas of 1939?
3. Oskar Schindler dreamed of growing up to become. . .
4. What was the name of Schindler's beautiful Polish secretary?
5. In Chapter 10, Keneally states that the SS was becoming more powerful because they were becoming:
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)