|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The street on which Oskar Schindler's apartment was located ended at. . .
(a) The American embassy.
(b) The German consulate.
(c) SS headquarters.
(d) Wawel Castle.
2. How did Poldek Pfefferberg escape the OD?
(a) By feigning a back injury.
(b) By throwing up on his boss.
(c) By pretending he had flat feet.
(d) By saying that his mother was dying.
3. In Chapter 11, who does Schindler name as the plant manager of DEF?
(a) Julius Madritsch.
(b) Alexander Bibertstein.
(c) Symche Spira.
(d) Abraham Bankier.
4. What type of enamelware do the men dining with Schindler in late 1939 encourage him to produce?
(a) An enamel cross.
(b) A deluxe enamel Jewish star.
(c) A fancy enamelled crown with diamonds.
(d) An enamel Swastika.
5. Who was president of the Judenrat in Chapter 7?
(a) Max Schenker.
(b) Chaim Goldfluss.
(c) Leon Salpeter.
(d) Marek Biberstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the amount of the bribe that Marek Biberstein was going to pay to allow 10,000 Cracow Jews to remain in their homes?
2. How many women did Schindler estimate were to live in each barracks in Plaszow?
3. What disease did Schindler find the Jewish women fending off in the ghetto by scrubbing and boiling clothes?
4. How many people does Keneally say were found hiding by the SS and killed in the final clearance of the Jewish ghetto in Cracow?
5. What was the "solution" Hitler came up with for getting rid of the Jews?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)