|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Danka Dresner attempt to hide?
(a) Inside a false wall in a neighbor's house.
(b) On a high branch in an evergreen tree.
(c) On a small shelf halfway down a neighbor's well.
(d) Beneath loose floorboards in her house.
2. In Chapter 10, Keneally states that the SS was becoming more powerful because they were becoming:
(a) Not simply the arm of policy, but the makers of it as well.
(b) Inured to the suffering through which they were putting the Jews.
(c) Able to distance themselves from their actions and their victims.
(d) Closer to the Fuhrer.
3. What happened to the Jews at prayer in the Stara Boznica synagogue when the Einsatzgruppe squad arrived?
(a) Those who allowed their prayer locks to be cut off were freed; the rest were shot dead.
(b) They were all shot.
(c) They were herded into cattle cars and taken to a concentration camp.
(d) The Jews who would not spit on the Torah were shot, and those who would spit on it were let go.
4. The Judenrat was what?
(a) The Jewish Council.
(b) The Jewish Religious Society.
(c) The Jewish Government.
(d) The Jewish Police Force.
5. Amon Goeth attempts to convince Schindler and Madritch to do what?
(a) Move their factories inside Plaszow labor camp.
(b) Let SS officers become supervisors at the plants.
(c) Provide better working conditions for the Jews.
(d) Quit hiring Jews and send them all to Plaszow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, where is violinist Henry Rosner working?
2. With the assistance of Stern, Schindler obtains:
3. What is the name of Goeth's girlfriend?
4. What does Schindler do with the confiscated Wohlfeiler papers?
5. In Chapter 11, where was Schindler taken?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)