|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, Itzhak Stern visits Schindler to tell him that a family was spreading stories about Schindler. How does Keneally refer to this family?
(a) The Arbberg Clan.
(b) The Cs.
(c) The Rosenzweigs, Senior and Junior.
(d) The 5 Spitzes.
2. What does the dead Australian have clutched in his hand?
(a) A picture of a girl.
(b) An English Bible.
(c) Orders to kill Germans.
(d) A letter from home.
3. What was the Christmas gift that Schindler bought for his secretary Klonowska in Chapter 8?
(a) A Persian cat.
(b) A weiner dog.
(c) A poodle.
(d) A lovebird.
4. By November 1, 1940, Governor General Frank had moved how many Jewish volunteers out of Cracow?
5. In Chapter 10, Schindler becomes familiar with someone because of his daily drives past the ghetto area. Who was that person?
(a) Artur Rosenburg.
(b) Artur Rosenzweig.
(c) Natalya Pomorska.
(d) Symche Spira.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amon Goeth attempts to convince Schindler and Madritch to do what?
2. What was the amount of the bribe that Marek Biberstein was going to pay to allow 10,000 Cracow Jews to remain in their homes?
3. How did Poldek Pfefferberg escape the OD?
4. With what does Oskar bribe his old friend Otto Rasch?
5. The Party Kreisleiter in Zwittau wrote to Berlin complaining about the Jews. What was their complaint?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)