1. During which war does the action in this novel take place?
(a) The Korean War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) World War II.
2. In which country does the novel take place?
3. According to the Prologue, Herr Schindler approached his dinner at Commandant Goethe's with. . .
4. In the Prologue, a prisoner is also on his way to the Commandant's villa. Who is that prisoner?
(a) Ivan the Ukranian.
(b) The chauffeur.
(c) Polek Pfefferberg.
(d) Helen Hirsch.
5. What gift does Herr Schindler bring with him to dinner in the Prologue?
(a) A solid gold tie clip.
(b) A gold-plated cigarette case.
6. Who is the oldest person at the dinner party described in the Prologue?
(a) Oskar Schindler.
(b) Franz Bosch.
(c) Amon Goeth.
(d) Raimund Titsch.
7. In the Prologue, the narrator remarks that only Schindler, Madritsch, and Titsch regularly spent money on this commodity. What is it?
(a) Extra uniforms.
(b) Extra bread.
(c) Soup for the factory workers.
(d) Extra shoes.
This section contains 5,262 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)