Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
* The Prologue begins in 1943 Poland.
* Herr Oskar Schindler is described first, on his way to a dinner party.
* The dinner party is being held at the forced-labor camp of Plaszow.
* Tall and somewhat elegant, he enjoys the finer things in life and is being driven to dinner in a limousine.
* We discover that, while...
This section contains 3,455 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)