* The Prologue begins in 1943 Poland.
* Herr Oskar Schindler is described first, on his way to a dinner party.
* The dinner party is being held at the forced-labor camp of Plaszow.
* Tall and somewhat elegant, he enjoys the finer things in life and is being driven to dinner in a limousine.
* We discover that, while he dines and socializes with the German officers, he finds most of them very distasteful.
* Several German officers are introduced, including Commondant Amon Goeth, who is in charge.
* Several German prisoners are introduced, including Poldek Pfefferberg, who used to be a teacher, and Lisiek, who used to be one of his pupils.
* Helen Hirsch is introduced. She is Goeth's personal maid, and he beats her, but does not rape her. He calls her Lena, too lazy to even use her real name.
* Several prostitutes are at the dinner party, and we begin to...
This section contains 3,252 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)