1. In what state does the story in SANCTUARY begin?
2. In what month of the year does SANCTUARY begin?
3. Where do Popeye and Benbow encounter each other?
(a) In a meadow.
(b) At a stream.
(c) At a church.
(d) In a bar.
4. How long do Popeye and Benbow stare at each other?
(a) About a half hour.
(b) Until sundown.
(c) Two hours.
(d) A couple of minutes.
5. What is Benbow's profession?
6. Where does Benbow live?
7. What town does Benbow need to reach by dark?
(b) Lake City.
8. What is it about Benbow that makes Popeye curious?
(a) A book.
(b) A pipe.
(c) His mustache.
(d) His suitcase.
9. What does Benbow challenge Popeye to do?
(a) Hold his breath for five minutes.
(b) Name an unseen bird.
(c) Swim across the river.
(d) Run a marathon.
10. What is Old Frenchman Place?
(a) A still.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A museum.
(d) A restaurant.
This section contains 3,363 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)