|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Goodwin so hard to defend?
(a) His story keeps changing
(b) He is very ill
(c) He has a bad reputation
(d) He refuses to talk
2. What does Tommy do while in the barn?
(a) The parlor
(b) The kitchen
(c) The barn
(d) The car
3. What does Temple demand while talking to Benbow?
4. What does Miss Jenny say about men who drink?
(a) They should be shot
(b) They are sexy
(c) They are real men
(d) They are dangerous
5. What does Ruby yell at Temple for?
(a) Not leaving when she could have
(b) Coming to the house
(c) Being rude to Goodwin
(d) Dressing provocatively
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tommy teased about by the others?
2. How is Narcissa related to Benbow?
3. Who arranges for Reba to help Temple?
4. What kind of man does Narcissa like to date?
5. What does Goodwin refuse while in jail?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)