|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ruby say does the most practical work in the world?
(a) Educated men
2. Why is Ruby accused of adultery?
(a) She lives at the plantation as a harlot
(b) She is not married to Goodwin
(c) She talks often with Benbow
(d) She is pregnant with another man's baby
3. What does Ruby take with her when she goes somewhere after her confrontation with Goodwin?
(a) Her bloomers
(b) Her money
(c) Her knife
(d) Her baby
4. Why does Temple lay her dress out at night?
(a) That is what Ruby told her to do
(b) So it won't get wrinkled
(c) She saw this in a movie once
(d) It needs to dry
5. What does Temple demand while talking to Benbow?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protects Temple the first time the men approach her at the Frenchman Place?
2. What does Temple do when Popeye gambles?
3. Who stops the fight with Popeye at the Frenchman Place?
4. Where does Popeye find Temple at the plantation?
5. Where does Popeye end up gambling?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)