|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 3, what colors does Florian say are on the Prussian flag?
(a) White and red.
(b) Yellow and Green.
(c) Black and white.
(d) Red and blue.
2. In Section 4, what month does the shoe poet say that his wife died?
3. In Section 4, what does Joana say is the name of the person she murdered?
4. In Section 3, how many expectant mothers does Dr. Richter say will be on the ship?
5. Who helps Alfred into a raft in Section 4?
(c) A sailor.
(d) Shoe poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, how many showers does Joana say are on the Gustloff?
2. In Section 3, when does Emilia say that Germany invaded Poland from the west?
3. In Section 4, how long does Florian tell the shoe poet that it has been since he saw his sister?
4. When Florian's lifeboat pulls away in Section 4, who has his pack?
5. In Section 3, what does Eva have on the wagon that she does not want to leave behind?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Section 4, what interrupts the music that plays on the ships speaker's and why?
2. In Section 4, when does Emilia remember receiving a sign?
3. In Section 3, why does Eva not register with the rest of the group?
4. In Section 3, what does KdF mean and what is its purpose?
5. In Section 4, what instructions does Dr. Wendt give Joana?
6. In Section 4, after the torpedo hits, what happens to a little girl in the music room?
7. In Section 4, who springs into action in the maternity ward after the torpedo hits?
8. What happens to Alfred?
9. In Section 3, what does Joana see when she looks in a mirror after Dr. Richter suggests that she clean up?
10. What does Alfred do when a sailor tells him to get a coat if he can find one?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)