|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shoe poet's name?
2. In Section 2, where does Emilia hit the German soldier when she shoots?
3. In Section 3, how many showers does Joana say are on the Gustloff?
4. In Section 1, how old is the little boy who began following Joana's group?
5. In Section 4, how old is the person Emilia sees in the water who begs for people to warm his hands?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, when Joana and Emilia arrive at the maternity ward on the ship, how many other expectant mothers are there?
2. In Section 3, where does Alfred say there is a lovely swimming area?
3. In Section 4, what color ribbon does Alfred remember Hannelore wearing when they briefly played a game in the street?
4. In Section 2, what does Alfred say was the most recent use of the Gustloff?
5. In Section 1, what does the shoemaker say killed the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)