|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, when did Emilia's mother die?
(a) 5 years ago.
(b) 6 years ago.
(c) 7 years ago.
(d) 4 years ago.
2. In Section 1, how old is Emilia?
3. In Section 4, where does Florian remember being sent to live with his sister?
(a) Great uncle.
(b) Family friends.
(d) Great aunt.
4. In Section 1, where does Florian go to hide?
(b) Potato cellar.
5. In Section 4, how long does the shoe poet say that he was married?
(a) 52 years.
(b) 45 years.
(c) 55 years.
(d) 47 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, how old does Eva think that Florian is?
2. In Section 3 after Emilia gives birth, what type of food does Joana give her?
3. In Section 2, who is the author of a book that Joana sees in the library of the manor house where the group is staying?
4. In Section 4, when does Joana tell Florian that her uncle and his family were sent to a gulag in Siberia?
5. In Section 2, how long does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)