|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 298-349.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
2. In Section 3, how many showers does Joana say are on the Gustloff?
3. In Section 4, what does Florian want to do in Kiel?
(a) Sell the amber swan.
(b) Escape to America.
(c) Hide until the war ends.
(d) Try not to get arrested and find his sister.
4. In Section 2, what does Alfred say is the Gustloff's capacity?
5. In Section 2, what is the name of a friend that Florian had who died in service?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 4, what color ribbon does Alfred remember Hannelore wearing when they briefly played a game in the street?
2. In Section 2, how many rooms are on the main floor of the manor house the group finds?
3. In Section 2, what is the Shoe poet doing after arriving at the manor house?
4. In Section 2, how old does Eva think that Florian is?
5. In Section 2, what nationality is the singer who is singing on a record the group plays on a gramophone at the manor house?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)