|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 195-297.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, what does Alfred say that Hannelore's father owned?
(a) Furniture factory.
(b) Clock factory.
(c) Grocery store.
(d) Law practice.
2. In Section 1, what does the shoemaker say killed the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
(a) Lack of warm clothes.
3. In Section 1, what month is it?
4. In Section 1, after rescuing Emilia, how many more kilometers does Florian need to walk before stopping for the night?
(b) 1 1/2.
5. In Section 2, what is the name of a friend that Florian had who died in service?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, what is the shape of the alcove where the entry door is of the manor house?
2. In Section 2, how old does Eva think that Florian is?
3. In Section 3, how many pieces of art does Florian remember Dr. Lange telling him would be transferred from Poland to Germany?
4. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
5. What identity does Emilia assume at Joana's insistence in Section 2?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)