|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 195-297.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, where does Joana remember working with a surgeon at a hospital?
2. In Section 1, how old is the little boy who began following Joana's group?
3. In Section 2, what does Alfred say was the most recent use of the Gustloff?
(a) Submarine training school.
(c) Officers' training classes.
4. In Section 3, how long does the poet say that he and the boy had to stand in line to get passes?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
5. In Section 2, how many rooms are on the main floor of the manor house the group finds?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what colors does Florian say are on the Prussian flag?
2. In Section 2, how many months pregnant does Joana tell Eva that Emilia is?
3. In Section 1, how old is Alfred?
4. In Section 3, how many tons of amber does Florian say were in the Amber Room?
5. In Section 3, what other ship does Alfred mention is sitting opposite the Gustloff?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)