|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 195-297.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, how many months pregnant does Joana tell Eva that Emilia is?
2. In Section 2, what food is left from dinner in the manor house that the group finds?
(a) Meat and vegetables.
(b) Sandwiches and pastries.
(c) Bread and soup.
(d) Cheese and soup.
3. In Section 1, how large does Joana remember the shrapnel being that she removed from Florian?
(a) Size of a cherry.
(b) Size of a bottle cap.
(c) Size of a strawberry.
(d) Size of Florian's thumb.
4. In Section 2, what temperature does he mention that Alfred is battling?
5. In Section 3, how many bathrooms does Joana say that the Gustloff has?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, what is the name of the doctor that Joana is assisting?
2. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
3. In Section 1, where is Alfred hiding when he is supposed to be working?
4. In Section 2, what does the Shoe Poet use to help arthritis in his knee?
5. In Section 1, what is Emilia's nationality?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)