|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 70-194..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, what nationality is the singer who is singing on a record the group plays on a gramophone at the manor house?
2. In Section 1, where do Joana and her group decide to settle for the night?
(a) Deserted barn.
(c) Deserted house.
3. In Section 2, how many escape routes does Joana tell Florian that there are to flee from the Russians?
4. In Section 1, where does Joana remember her mother finding her a place to work?
(d) Medical clinic.
5. In Section 2, what is the name of a friend that Florian had who died in service?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
2. In Section 2, what does Alfred say was the most recent use of the Gustloff?
3. In Section 1, where does Florian go to hide?
4. In Section 2, what toy does Joan find on a step leading to the upper level of the house where the group is staying?
5. In Section 2, where does Florian remember that his father sent his sister?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)