|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 350-378.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Toward the end of Section 5, what memory does Florian often have?
(a) Struggling to find Joana.
(b) Floating in a lifeboat.
(c) Sliding into the sea.
(d) The poet dying.
2. In Section 2, what does Florian do with the dead German's body that Emilia shot?
(a) Throws it in a cellar.
(b) Stuffs it in a hollow log.
(c) Drags into the thicket.
(d) Buries it.
3. In Section 4, what does Alfred take from a passenger?
4. In Section 4, how long does the shoe poet say that he was married?
(a) 52 years.
(b) 55 years.
(c) 47 years.
(d) 45 years.
5. In Section 5, what is the name of Clara's husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, how long does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
2. In Section 3, how long does the poet say that he and the boy had to stand in line to get passes?
3. In Section 4, what does Joana say is the name of the person she murdered?
4. In Section 4 when Emilia feels sea sick, what does Joana do for her?
5. In Section 1, what is Emilia's nationality?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)