|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 350-378.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, what month is it?
2. In Section 4, what month does the shoe poet say that his wife died?
3. In Section 2, what does Alfred say that Hannelore's father owned?
(a) Furniture factory.
(b) Law practice.
(c) Clock factory.
(d) Grocery store.
4. In Section 2, what food is left from dinner in the manor house that the group finds?
(a) Sandwiches and pastries.
(b) Bread and soup.
(c) Cheese and soup.
(d) Meat and vegetables.
5. In Florian's letter in Section 5, when does Clara say that Emilia arrived?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 5, how many dead bodies can Emilia see?
2. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
3. In Section 2, how high does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
4. In Section 1, what food does Emilia give Florian after he killed the Russian soldier?
5. In Section 2, what does Joana want to find to treat blisters?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)