|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 70-194..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, how large does Joana remember the shrapnel being that she removed from Florian?
(a) Size of a strawberry.
(b) Size of Florian's thumb.
(c) Size of a bottle cap.
(d) Size of a cherry.
2. In Section 2, where does Alfred say that a private luxury suite is located on the Gustloff?
(a) B deck.
(b) D deck.
(c) C deck.
(d) A deck.
3. In Section 2, what does Alfred say that Hannelore's father owned?
(a) Clock factory.
(b) Furniture factory.
(c) Law practice.
(d) Grocery store.
4. In Section 1, how old is the little boy who began following Joana's group?
5. In Section 1, how many Poles does Florian remember his father saying were killed by the Nazis?
(b) Tens of thousands.
(c) Hundreds of thousands.
(d) Half a million.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, where does Joana say that the group plans to cross the ice?
2. In Section 1, how old is Eva?
3. In Section 1, from where did Joana flee?
4. In Section 2, what type of preserves does Emilia remember Florian giving her when the group was at the manor house?
5. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)