|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 70-194..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, where does Florian remember that his father sent his sister?
2. In Section 2, how long does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
(a) 175 meters.
(b) 312 meters.
(c) 275 meters.
(d) 208 meters.
3. In Section 1, where does Joana learn that Emilia is from?
4. In Section 1, when Florian shoots a Russian, what food does he find in the soldier's pockets?
5. In Section 2, what does Joana want to find to treat blisters?
(a) Oak tree.
(c) Willow bark.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, what does Alfred say was the most recent use of the Gustloff?
2. In Section 1, where does Joana remember working with a surgeon at a hospital?
3. In Section 1, what month is it?
4. In Section 2, what does the Shoe Poet use to help arthritis in his knee?
5. In Section 1, what does the shoemaker say killed the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)