|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 70-194..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 1, when does Joana remember Germany invading Russia?
2. In Section 2, what does the Shoe Poet use to help arthritis in his knee?
(d) White shoe polish.
3. In Section 2, what pattern is on the china at the dining table in the manor house the group finds?
(c) Geometric shapes.
4. In Section 2, where does Emilia hit the German soldier when she shoots?
5. In Section 2, what does Florian do with the dead German's body that Emilia shot?
(a) Buries it.
(b) Throws it in a cellar.
(c) Stuffs it in a hollow log.
(d) Drags into the thicket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What identity does Emilia assume at Joana's insistence in Section 2?
2. In Section 2, what is the shape of the alcove where the entry door is of the manor house?
3. In Section 1, how old was the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
4. In Section 2, what toy does Joan find on a step leading to the upper level of the house where the group is staying?
5. In Section 2, how many rooms are on the main floor of the manor house the group finds?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)