|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 70-194..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 2, what is the house made of that the group finds?
(a) Beige sandstone.
(b) Stone construction.
(c) Gray brick.
(d) Red sandstone.
2. In Section 2, how many babies does Alfred say were born in Stolp after the Russians invaded?
3. In Section 1, what food does Emilia give Florian after he killed the Russian soldier?
4. In Section 2, what pattern is on the china at the dining table in the manor house the group finds?
(a) Geometric shapes.
5. In Section 1, what is Emilia's nationality?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 2, how long does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
2. In Section 2, what type of soup does the group have at the manor house?
3. In Section 2, what does Alfred say is the Gustloff's capacity?
4. In Section 2, how many months pregnant does Joana tell Eva that Emilia is?
5. In Section 1, what color hair does Emilia notice that Joana has?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)