|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Pages 195-297.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 3, how long does Joana say that it will take to travel from Gotenhafen to Kiel?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 23 hours.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 48 hours.
2. In Section 2, how many months pregnant does Joana tell Eva that Emilia is?
3. In Section 1, what is Ingrid's handicap?
(a) Club foot.
(d) Down's syndrome.
4. In Section 3, when does Emilia say that Germany invaded Poland from the west?
(a) September 23, 1939.
(b) September 1, 1939.
(c) September 30, 1939.
(d) September 11, 1939.
5. In Section 2, how old does Alfred say that the Gustloff is?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Section 3, how long does the poet say that he and the boy had to stand in line to get passes?
2. In Section 1, where does Joana remember her mother finding her a place to work?
3. What area did Koch obliterate according to Alfred in Section 3?
4. In Section 3, what does Emilia remember eating when her mother died of childbirth?
5. In Section 1, what does the shoemaker say killed the woman Joana found dead in the snow?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)