Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
There were many characters in this book who were manipulated and persuaded to do things they did not want to do. What were some of these instances, and how were those characters affected by the manipulation?
What is the major work of literature that is mirrored and alluded to in this book, and how does this affect the characters in the book?
Fear is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by this, and what are some of the different ways this fear is manifested?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)