|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
2. What does Roy bring for the court?
3. What was the atropine mixed?
4. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
5. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
3. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
4. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
5. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
6. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
7. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
8. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
9. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
10. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the major work of literature that is mirrored and alluded to in this book, and how does this affect the characters in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Compassion and empathy is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
Essay Topic 3
Education and knowledge are two very important themes in this book. How does education affect Jack's life for both good and bad?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)