|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Jack born?
2. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
3. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
4. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
5. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
2. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
3. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
4. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
5. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
6. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
7. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
8. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
9. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
10. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Education and knowledge are two very important themes in this book. How does education affect Jack's life for both good and bad?
Essay Topic 2
Jack is an incredibly patient man. What are some examples of this trait, and how does this affect his life and his choices?
Essay Topic 3
Jack is able to forgive some of the people who did him wrong, but not all of them. Who was he not able to forgive, and how did this inability to forgive affect his life and theirs?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)