Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
Compassion and empathy is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
There were many characters in this book who were manipulated and persuaded to do things they did not want to do. What were some of these instances, and how were those characters affected by the manipulation?
How does Addie's religious fervor affect Jack in his future life outside of prison?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)