Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
Essay Topic 1
What did Jack learn from his time in prison, and how did this knowledge affect his life when he was finally released from prison?
Essay Topic 2
Jealousy is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which of these characters are most motivated by jealousy, and how does change their actions and their lives?
Essay Topic 3
How does Addie's religious fervor affect Jack in his future life outside of prison?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)