Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
Essay Topic 1
Compassion and empathy is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
Essay Topic 2
What is Wicca, and how did it affect the course of the plot with its introduction and placement?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by this, and what are some of the different ways this fear is manifested?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)