|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
2. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
3. What does Addie tell Jack when she first sees him after her trip to Loyal?
4. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
5. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
Essay Topic 1
What did Jack learn from his time in prison, and how did this knowledge affect his life when he was finally released from prison?
Essay Topic 2
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Addie and Jack. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What is the major work of literature that is mirrored and alluded to in this book, and how does this affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)