|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Addie talks to when she returns from Loyal?
2. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
3. Where is Jack's old school located?
4. What is Althea's occupation?
5. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
2. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
3. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
4. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
5. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
6. How did Jack's father die?
7. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
8. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
9. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
10. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Addie and Jack. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
Fear is a major motivating factor for a number of characters in this book. Which characters are most affected by this, and what are some of the different ways this fear is manifested?
Essay Topic 3
What is Wicca, and how did it affect the course of the plot with its introduction and placement?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)