|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack's father die of?
2. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
3. What is a major side-effect of using atropine?
4. What part of the prison is Jack put in when he refuses to do what he is asked?
5. What was the atropine mixed?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
2. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
3. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
4. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
5. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
6. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
7. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
8. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
9. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
10. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Wicca, and how did it affect the course of the plot with its introduction and placement?
Essay Topic 2
There are many secrets made, kept, and divulged in this book. What are some of these secrets, and how does their placement in the plot affect the course of the plot and the characters involved in the secrets?
Essay Topic 3
What are some examples of Addie's quick and clever mind, and how did these examples affect the other people in the plot?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)