|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jack refuse to do something when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
2. What did Chelsea mail to Thomas?
3. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
4. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
5. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
Essay Topic 1
Jack is able to forgive some of the people who did him wrong, but not all of them. Who was he not able to forgive, and how did this inability to forgive affect his life and theirs?
Essay Topic 2
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Addie and Jack. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Jack is an incredibly patient man. What are some examples of this trait, and how does this affect his life and his choices?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)