|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
2. What does Roy bring for the court?
3. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
4. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
5. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
2. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
3. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
4. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
5. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
6. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
7. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
8. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
9. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
10. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some examples of Addie's quick and clever mind, and how did these examples affect the other people in the plot?
Essay Topic 2
What is Wicca, and how did it affect the course of the plot with its introduction and placement?
Essay Topic 3
What did Jack learn from his time in prison, and how did this knowledge affect his life when he was finally released from prison?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)