|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack find Roy drinking in the basement?
2. What kind of business does Starshine own?
3. Who finds Stuart after his stroke?
4. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
5. What does Addie discover about Jack when she offers to drive him home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg do after she gets home from the Wiccan festival?
2. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
3. How did Addie get pregnant with Chloe?
4. What does Jack do at the police station when he first comes to town?
5. What does Jack do when Gillian tries to talk to him at the diner?
6. Why does Jack decide to stop in Salem Falls?
7. What does Addie not let Jack do at her house?
8. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
9. Why did Jack take Catherine to get some birth control pills?
10. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Much of this plot follows the relationship between Addie and Jack. How does this relationship change over the course of the plot, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 2
What are some examples of Addie's quick and clever mind, and how did these examples affect the other people in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What did Jack learn from his time in prison, and how did this knowledge affect his life when he was finally released from prison?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)