|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Starshine own?
2. Who is Thomas in love with?
3. What is the name of the woman Thomas takes to the dance?
4. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
5. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
2. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
3. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
4. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
5. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
6. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
7. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
8. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
9. How did Jack's father die?
10. How does Aldo learn that Jack is very smart?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jack is an incredibly patient man. What are some examples of this trait, and how does this affect his life and his choices?
Essay Topic 2
The pursuit of happiness was a common theme found in this book. What parts of the plot embodied this theme, and how did that pursuit affect the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
There were many characters in this book who were manipulated and persuaded to do things they did not want to do. What were some of these instances, and how were those characters affected by the manipulation?
This section contains 1,138 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)