|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Addie own?
2. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
3. Who does Thomas tell about his crush?
4. Where are the four girls found by their fathers?
5. What did Gillian steal from her father's labs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
2. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
3. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
4. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
5. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
6. Why did Jack take Catherine to get some birth control pills?
7. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
8. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
9. What does Addie do for Jack when she hears he has nowhere to stay?
10. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is Wicca, and how did it affect the course of the plot with its introduction and placement?
Essay Topic 2
What are some examples of Addie's quick and clever mind, and how did these examples affect the other people in the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Jodi Picoult includes some ingenious forms of irony in this book. What are some of these examples, and how does their ironic nature affect the plot?
This section contains 1,208 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)