|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie say when Jack eats food from an uneaten plate?
2. What did Gillian steal from her father's labs?
3. What is Addie's last name?
4. What year of high school is Thomas in?
5. What kind of business does Starshine own?
Short Essay Questions
1. When does Gillian say she was raped, and what happens after she says this?
2. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
3. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
4. What does Jack do to help Addie when he first meets her in her diner?
5. What does Addie do after making Jack leave her house?
6. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
7. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
8. What does Meg do after she gets home from the Wiccan festival?
9. What is Jordan doing when he is assigned to Jack's case?
10. What does Jack do when Gillian tries to talk to him at the diner?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Jack is an incredibly patient man. What are some examples of this trait, and how does this affect his life and his choices?
Essay Topic 2
What did Jack learn from his time in prison, and how did this knowledge affect his life when he was finally released from prison?
Essay Topic 3
Compassion and empathy is a theme present in a number of places in the plot. What are some of the best examples of this theme, and how did the presence of this theme affect the outcome of this book?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)