|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Addie see Jack at the diner the night of the supposed rape?
(a) 1:30 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(d) 1:00 am.
2. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
(a) Putting out a fire.
(b) Walking through the woods.
(d) Reading with friends.
3. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
4. What is Althea's last name?
5. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
2. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
3. How does Jordan cut his face?
4. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
5. What was Jack's father doing when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
3. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
4. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
5. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
6. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
7. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
8. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
9. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
10. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)