|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He doesn't like to share.
(c) His mother would dissapprove.
(d) He respects women too much.
2. What was Jack's father doing when he died?
(a) Being robbed.
(b) Having sex with a prostitute.
(d) Having an affair with his secretary.
3. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
(a) Gillian's friends had to have been far away.
(b) Gillian's friends would have heard a struggle.
(c) There was nowhere to hide.
(d) There are no places big enough for a struggle to occur.
4. How does Jack talk to Addie while he is in prison?
(a) He calls her on the phone.
(b) He sends her an e-mail.
(c) He sends her a note.
(d) He sees her when she visits.
5. What does Addie tell Jack when she first sees him after her trip to Loyal?
(a) She has faith in him.
(b) She is helping him.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She believes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
2. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
3. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
4. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
5. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
2. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
3. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
4. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
5. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
6. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
7. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
8. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
9. What kind of people did Jack's mother used to bring home to help?
10. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)