|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
2. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
3. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
(a) Raping her.
(b) Not helping her with Chloe.
(c) Testifying against Jack.
(d) Not believing her.
4. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
5. Why does Jack refuse to do something when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) He knows he is innocent.
(b) He has not been convicted yet.
(c) He is afraid to be manipulated.
(d) His last lawyer didn't help him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jack grow up?
2. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
3. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
4. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
5. How does Jordan cut his face?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
2. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
3. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
4. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
5. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
6. How did Jack's father die?
7. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
8. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
9. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
10. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)