|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Call a lawyer.
(b) Have his blood samples taken.
(c) Take an interview.
(d) Put on prison clothes.
2. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
(a) To shake hands hello.
(b) To help her up.
(c) To give her a mitten.
(d) To push her down.
3. Who is Charlie's daughter?
4. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(a) Walks out of the room.
(c) Throws her out.
(d) Picks up the phone to call the police.
5. What time did the bar close the night Jack and Roy were drinking together?
(b) 1:30 am.
(c) 2:00 am.
(d) 1:00 am.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
2. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
3. What does Catherine say when Addie talks to her alone?
4. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
5. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
2. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
3. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
4. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
5. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
6. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
7. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
8. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
9. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
10. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)