|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
(a) There was nowhere to hide.
(b) Gillian's friends would have heard a struggle.
(c) There are no places big enough for a struggle to occur.
(d) Gillian's friends had to have been far away.
2. Why does Charlie say he can't get Addie's statement for the case?
(a) He is too busy.
(b) He doesn't like her.
(c) It would distract him from his duties.
(d) It would be a conflict of interest.
3. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
4. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
5. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(b) Walks out of the room.
(c) Picks up the phone to call the police.
(d) Throws her out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
2. What does Roy bring for the court?
3. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
4. What did Jack's father die of?
5. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
2. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
3. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
4. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
5. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
6. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
7. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
8. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
9. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
10. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)