|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
(a) Apologize to Jack.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Throw away her Wiccan supplies.
(d) Break her friendship with Gillian.
2. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
(a) The Seasons.
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He doesn't like to share.
(c) He respects women too much.
(d) His mother would dissapprove.
4. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
5. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
2. Why does Jack refuse to do something when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
3. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
4. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
5. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
2. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
3. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
4. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
5. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
6. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
7. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
8. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
9. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
10. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)