|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a major side-effect of using atropine?
(b) Short memory loss.
(c) Raised blood pressure.
2. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
3. What time did Addie see Jack at the diner the night of the supposed rape?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 1:30 am.
4. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
5. Who is Charlie's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
2. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
3. What does Catherine say when Addie talks to her alone?
4. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
5. What does Roy bring for the court?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
2. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
3. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
4. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
5. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
6. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
7. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
8. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
9. How did Jack's father die?
10. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)