|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
(a) She is applying for a job there.
(b) She is lost and needs directions.
(c) She is writing an article about it.
(d) She wants to send her daughter there.
2. What kind of necklace is Chelsea wearing at the trial?
(a) A pagan talisman.
(b) A phial.
(c) A spider.
(d) A pentagram.
3. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
(c) A spell book.
4. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
(a) Something fair.
(b) All of these.
(c) Something good.
(d) Something honest.
5. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
(b) Reading with friends.
(c) Walking through the woods.
(d) Putting out a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
2. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
4. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
5. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
3. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
4. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
5. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
6. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
7. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
8. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
9. What kind of people did Jack's mother used to bring home to help?
10. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)