|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decided that Meg should not testify?
2. What is the name of Jack's mother?
(a) Anna Marie.
3. What is Gillian's nickname?
4. Where did Jack grow up?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
5. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
(a) Raping her.
(b) Not helping her with Chloe.
(c) Testifying against Jack.
(d) Not believing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
2. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
3. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
4. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
5. How does Jordan cut his face?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
2. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
3. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
4. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
5. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
6. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
7. How did Jack's father die?
8. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
9. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
10. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)