|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(d) Runs away.
2. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
(a) Meg's closet.
(b) The forest.
(c) Gillian's cupboard.
(d) A trash can.
3. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
4. What is Althea's last name?
5. What does Matt say Jack did when the girls told him to leave in the woods?
(a) He got angry.
(b) He sat down with them.
(c) He left.
(d) He laughed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
2. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
3. What did Chelsea mail to Thomas?
4. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
5. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
2. What kind of people did Jack's mother used to bring home to help?
3. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
4. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
5. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
6. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
7. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
8. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
9. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
10. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)