Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
(a) She wants to send her daughter there.
(b) She is writing an article about it.
(c) She is lost and needs directions.
(d) She is applying for a job there.
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He doesn't like to share.
(c) His mother would dissapprove.
(d) He respects women too much.
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) Things are not always what they seem.
(b) Youth are fickle.
(c) There is a fine line to consider.
(d) Jack has good moral character.
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
2. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
3. Where did Jack grow up?
4. Where is Jack's old school located?
5. What information about Gillian does Amos learn during her interview with Matt?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)