|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jordan cut his face?
(a) He runs into a tree branch.
(b) He gets startled when he is shaving.
(c) He has an accident in the kitchen.
(d) He runs into a doorway.
2. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
3. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
(a) To shake hands hello.
(b) To push her down.
(c) To give her a mitten.
(d) To help her up.
4. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
5. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
(a) Not helping her with Chloe.
(b) Raping her.
(c) Not believing her.
(d) Testifying against Jack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's mother?
2. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
3. Where was a sperm sample found on Gillian?
4. What does Gillian do to make herself less attractive?
5. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
2. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
3. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
4. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
5. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
6. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
7. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
8. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
9. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
10. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)