|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman Jack's mother hires as a housekeeper?
2. What does Roy bring for the court?
(c) Bottled Water.
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He doesn't like to share.
(b) He respects women too much.
(c) He is a virgin.
(d) His mother would dissapprove.
4. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
(a) At Thomas's house.
(b) At a park.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Under the bleachers.
5. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
(a) Homeless families.
(b) Men overcoming addictions.
(c) Battered women.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
2. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
3. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
4. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
5. What year was Jack born?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
3. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
4. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
5. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
6. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
7. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
8. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
9. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
10. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)