|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
2. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
(a) Seeing a picture of the clearing.
(b) Hearing Starshine's spell.
(c) Seeing the Book of Shadows.
(d) Hearing Meg's voice.
3. What does Roy bring for the court?
(a) Bottled Water.
4. What had happened to the girl Jack got close to when he was young?
(a) Her father abandoned her.
(b) Her uncle raped her.
(c) Her father beat her.
(d) Her mother died.
5. What did Chelsea mail to Thomas?
(a) Her real testimony.
(b) Catherine's address.
(c) An audio tape.
(d) The Book of Shadows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gillian say she lied about taking the atropine?
2. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
3. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
4. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
5. What was Jack's father doing when he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
2. How did Jack's father die?
3. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
4. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
5. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
6. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
7. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
8. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
9. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
10. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)