|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Roy about Jack's arrest?
2. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
(a) He wants a change in his life.
(b) He is not allowed to work the register.
(c) Delilah gets sick.
(d) Addie asks him to.
3. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
4. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
5. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
2. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
3. What does Matt say Jack did when the girls told him to leave in the woods?
4. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
5. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
2. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
3. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
4. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
5. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
6. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
7. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
8. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
9. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
10. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)