|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the prison is Jack put in when he refuses to do what he is asked?
(a) The high security cell.
(b) The communal cell.
(d) The brig.
2. What year was Jack born?
3. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
(b) Walking through the woods.
(c) Putting out a fire.
(d) Reading with friends.
4. What did Jack's father die of?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A staff infection.
5. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(a) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
2. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
3. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
4. Why does Gillian say she lied about taking the atropine?
5. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
2. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
3. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
4. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
5. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
6. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
7. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
8. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
9. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
10. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)