|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
(a) Something fair.
(b) Something honest.
(c) All of these.
(d) Something good.
2. Where was a sperm sample found on Gillian?
(a) Her panties.
(b) Her shirt.
(c) Her hand.
(d) Her leg.
3. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(b) Walks out of the room.
(c) Picks up the phone to call the police.
(d) Throws her out.
4. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
5. What did Chelsea mail to Thomas?
(a) The Book of Shadows.
(b) An audio tape.
(c) Catherine's address.
(d) Her real testimony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gillian do to make herself less attractive?
2. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
3. What time did the bar close the night Jack and Roy were drinking together?
4. Who tells Roy about Jack's arrest?
5. What part of the prison is Jack put in when he refuses to do what he is asked?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
3. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
4. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
5. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
6. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
7. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
8. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
9. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
10. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)