|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jack grow up?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
2. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
(a) She saw a mark on her neck.
(b) She searched her room.
(c) She asked Starshine.
(d) She found her credit purchases.
3. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
4. Who decided that Meg should not testify?
5. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
(a) Battered women.
(b) Homeless families.
(c) Men overcoming addictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Althea's last name?
2. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
3. What does Catherine say when Addie talks to her alone?
4. What is the name of Jack's mother?
5. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jack's father die?
2. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
3. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
4. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
5. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
6. What kind of people did Jack's mother used to bring home to help?
7. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
8. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
9. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
10. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)