|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) Things are not always what they seem.
(b) Jack has good moral character.
(c) Youth are fickle.
(d) There is a fine line to consider.
2. Who tells Roy about Jack's arrest?
3. Where is Jack's old school located?
4. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
(a) Raping her.
(b) Not helping her with Chloe.
(c) Testifying against Jack.
(d) Not believing her.
5. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
2. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
3. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
4. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
5. What does Addie see that refutes the statement from Jack's best friend in Loyal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
2. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
3. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
4. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
5. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
6. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
7. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
8. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
9. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
10. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)