|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) Things are not always what they seem.
(b) There is a fine line to consider.
(c) Jack has good moral character.
(d) Youth are fickle.
2. What is Frankie an expert in?
3. Why does Charlie say he can't get Addie's statement for the case?
(a) He is too busy.
(b) It would distract him from his duties.
(c) He doesn't like her.
(d) It would be a conflict of interest.
4. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
(a) Does a spell.
(b) Reads a poem.
(c) Says a prayer.
(d) Goes into a trance.
5. How does Jack talk to Addie while he is in prison?
(a) He sees her when she visits.
(b) He sends her an e-mail.
(c) He calls her on the phone.
(d) He sends her a note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jack's old school located?
2. What does Addie tell Jack when she first sees him after her trip to Loyal?
3. What was Jack's father doing when he died?
4. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
5. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
2. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
3. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
4. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
5. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
6. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
7. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
8. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
9. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
10. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)