|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie see that refutes the statement from Jack's best friend in Loyal?
(a) A TV Ad.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A magazine cover.
(d) A newspaper article.
2. What kind of necklace is Chelsea wearing at the trial?
(a) A spider.
(b) A pagan talisman.
(c) A pentagram.
(d) A phial.
3. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
4. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
(a) She wants to send her daughter there.
(b) She is applying for a job there.
(c) She is writing an article about it.
(d) She is lost and needs directions.
5. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
2. What is Gillian's nickname?
3. What is Althea's last name?
4. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
5. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
2. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
3. How did Jack's father die?
4. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
5. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
6. Who was Emma, and how did she impact Jack's life?
7. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
8. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
9. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
10. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)