|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
(a) Something honest.
(b) Something fair.
(c) All of these.
(d) Something good.
2. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
(a) He watched Jeopardy.
(b) He went drinking.
(c) He changed Chloe's room.
(d) He was beat up.
3. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
4. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
5. Where was a sperm sample found on Gillian?
(a) Her shirt.
(b) Her hand.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her panties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
2. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
3. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
4. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
5. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
2. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
3. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
4. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
5. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
6. What does Charlie do with Meg after the trial is over?
7. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
8. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
9. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
10. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)