|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's mother?
(a) Anna Marie.
2. What is Althea's occupation?
(a) Security guard.
(c) Guidance Counselor.
3. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(b) Walks out of the room.
(c) Picks up the phone to call the police.
(d) Throws her out.
4. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
(a) Break her friendship with Gillian.
(b) Throw away her Wiccan supplies.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Apologize to Jack.
5. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
2. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
3. What was the atropine mixed?
4. What had happened to the girl Jack got close to when he was young?
5. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack say the girls were doing when he saw them in the woods?
2. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
3. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
4. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
5. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
6. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
7. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
8. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
9. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
10. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)