|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
2. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(a) Runs away.
3. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is happy.
(d) He is confused.
4. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
(a) Because he was there that night.
(b) Because he is still not wearing the prison clothes.
(c) Because he won't speak with an investigator.
(d) Because he won't pay his fees.
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
2. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
3. Where is Jack's old school located?
4. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
5. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jay think Jack really had a relationship with Catherine?
2. What does Charlie take Gillian to a store to do, and what does this cause him to do?
3. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
4. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
5. What does Jack refuse to do when he is in prison, and why?
6. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
7. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
8. How does Jordan cut his face, and what does he realize when it happens?
9. What does Gillian do to her hair and why?
10. What does Addie say when she visits Jack after her visit to Loyal?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)