|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jack grow up?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
2. Where is Jack's old school located?
3. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
(a) He went drinking.
(b) He was beat up.
(c) He watched Jeopardy.
(d) He changed Chloe's room.
4. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
5. What was the atropine mixed?
(b) Iced tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
2. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
3. What time did the bar close the night Jack and Roy were drinking together?
4. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
5. Why does Charlie say he can't get Addie's statement for the case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Jack's soccer friends used to do after games, and why did he not like this?
2. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
3. What happens to the woman who delivers a baby next to Annaliese?
4. What kind of people did Jack's mother used to bring home to help?
5. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
6. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
7. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
8. What does Meg tell Gillian after Addie gives her testimony, and how does Gillian respond to this?
9. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
10. What does Charlie say to Addie at the end of the book?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)