|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the prison is Jack put in when he refuses to do what he is asked?
(a) The brig.
(b) The communal cell.
(c) The high security cell.
2. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
(a) He took the plea deal.
(b) He never seemed angry about the situation.
(c) He showed very preferential treatment to her.
(d) He would never come to his house at 7:00 pm.
3. What did Chelsea mail to Thomas?
(a) The Book of Shadows.
(b) Catherine's address.
(c) Her real testimony.
(d) An audio tape.
4. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
5. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Frankie's occupation?
2. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
3. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
4. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
5. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)