|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Chloe?
(a) Addie's niece.
(b) A waitress at the diner.
(c) A teacher at the school.
(d) Addie's dead daughter.
2. What did Jack go to jail for?
(a) Child molestation.
(b) Statutory rape.
(c) Child pornography.
(d) Public lewdness.
3. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
4. While in prison, who warns Jack not to put his belongings in a certain tub?
5. What does Jack do while Addie is sleeping after he investigated the strange noise at her house?
(a) Looks at pictures of Chloe.
(b) Puts Chloe's things away.
(c) Looks at some information about self-defense.
(d) Calls for police protection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Roy do in the diner?
2. Who first tries to interview Jack after Gillian's accusation?
3. What sport did Jack used to coach for a girls' school?
4. What does Addie drink while on her date with Wes?
5. What game is Aldo fighting about when Jack returns from the infirmary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie do after making Jack leave her house?
2. When does Gillian say she was raped, and what happens after she says this?
3. How does Aldo learn that Jack is very smart?
4. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
5. What is Jordan doing when he is assigned to Jack's case?
6. What does Gillian do when she visits her father's workplace?
7. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
8. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
9. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
10. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)