|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is Aldo fighting about when Jack returns from the infirmary?
2. What does Gillian steal from her father's company?
(a) Some glass bottles.
(b) A sewage plan.
(c) Some pills.
(d) A necklace.
3. What kind of job does Addie give Jack the first time they meet?
(a) Maintenance man.
(b) Shelf stocker.
(d) Register worker.
4. How did someone know to look for Stuart after his stroke?
(a) He didn't come to the diner.
(b) He didn't answer his phone.
(c) All of these.
(d) He didn't walk his dog.
5. What was Jack's main occupation before moving to Salem Falls?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
2. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
3. Who does Jack drink with after his first big fight with Addie?
4. What does the reverend do when Jack tries to defend himself against the accusations?
5. How long was Jack sentenced to prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
2. What does Addie do after making Jack leave her house?
3. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
4. Why does Jack decide to stop in Salem Falls?
5. How does Addie find out about Jack's conviction?
6. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
7. How did Addie's mother die, and why does Roy feel so guilty about it?
8. What does Jack do at the police station when he first comes to town?
9. Why is Addie's father arrested at the beginning of the book?
10. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)