|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Thomas tell about his crush?
(a) His father.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His teacher.
2. What did Jack help the girl who accused him of rape buy?
(a) Bus tokens.
(b) A bra.
(c) Birth control.
(d) Health insurance.
3. What is Catherine's father's profession?
(b) Stock Market Trader.
4. What did Jack find Roy drinking in the basement?
(b) Cooking sherry.
5. Why does Jack take the plea deal even though he was innocent of the crime?
(a) The policemen said they would find something to arrest him for.
(b) There was a great deal of evidence against him.
(c) He was told it would stay off his record.
(d) He was protecting the girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was dropped by one of the girls in Jack's class when he used tablecloths as part of a lesson?
2. What does Jack do while Addie is sleeping after he investigated the strange noise at her house?
3. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
4. What made Gillian so mad about her encounter with Jack?
5. What did Jack go to jail for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Annaliese name her son Jack?
2. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
3. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
4. Why is Addie's father arrested at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Addie realize about Jack after seeing a TV Ad?
6. What does Addie not let Jack do at her house?
7. What does Chelsea tell Thomas in confidence, and what does Thomas do about this?
8. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
9. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
10. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)