|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impresses Addie about Jack while they watch TV together?
(a) He knows a lot of Jeopardy answers.
(b) He seems very drawn to certain commercials.
(c) He has little interest in it.
(d) He knows most of the songs.
2. What is Meg's least favorite class in school?
3. What was dropped by one of the girls in Jack's class when he used tablecloths as part of a lesson?
(a) A journal.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A bra.
(d) A pair of panties.
4. Where in the prison is Jack assigned to work?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The farm.
(c) The factory.
(d) The infirmary.
5. What does Addie fill her fridge with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year of high school is Thomas in?
2. What is Harlan's profession?
3. What job does Roy do in the diner?
4. How does Jack win money for his friends in jail?
5. How does Gillian stay home from school at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aldo learn that Jack is very smart?
2. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
3. What does Gillian do when she visits her father's workplace?
4. What does Jack do at the police station when he first comes to town?
5. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
6. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
7. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
8. What does Jack do to help Addie when he first meets her in her diner?
9. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
10. What do Gillian and her friends do when Stuart gets sick, and why is this so surprising?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)