|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did someone know to look for Stuart after his stroke?
(a) All of these.
(b) He didn't walk his dog.
(c) He didn't answer his phone.
(d) He didn't come to the diner.
2. What kind of spell does Gillian try to cast on Jack?
(a) A memory blocker spell.
(b) A love spell.
(c) A secret spilling spell.
(d) A healing spell.
3. Where are the four girls found by their fathers?
(a) The school.
(b) The woods.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The bar.
4. What does Gillian say she did while she was being raped?
(a) Let it happen.
(b) Kicked Jack.
(c) Pulled his hair.
(d) Scratched Jack.
5. What celebration does Gillian plan to honor with her friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack do while Addie is sleeping after he investigated the strange noise at her house?
2. What is Jay's occupation?
3. What does Roy do to break the tension when he is caught drinking in the diner?
4. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
5. Where does Roy sleep after getting too drunk to go home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Addie's mother die, and why does Roy feel so guilty about it?
2. What does Addie not let Jack do at her house?
3. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
4. What happens when Addie finally tells Jack about how Chloe died?
5. Why does Jack decide to stop in Salem Falls?
6. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
7. How does Addie find out about Jack's conviction?
8. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
9. How does Aldo learn that Jack is very smart?
10. What does Meg do after she gets home from the Wiccan festival?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)