|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie say when Jack eats food from an uneaten plate?
(a) You are welcome to that.
(b) She never finishes her food.
(c) Don't eat her food.
(d) Don't leave that sitting there.
2. What was Catherine's father's name?
3. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
(a) She wouldn't ask her father.
(b) She had a condition that needed the medication.
(c) She agreed to start a relationship with him.
(d) She wanted to be sexually active.
4. What does Gillian use to cast a spell on Jack?
(d) Cat fur.
5. What is Matt's profession?
(d) Police Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
2. What is Delilah's occupation?
3. What is Jack's last name?
4. What was dropped by one of the girls in Jack's class when he used tablecloths as part of a lesson?
5. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
2. What does Addie do for Jack when she hears he has nowhere to stay?
3. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
4. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
5. How does Addie find out about Jack's conviction?
6. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
7. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
8. How did Addie's mother die, and why does Roy feel so guilty about it?
9. What does Addie do after making Jack leave her house?
10. What did Wallace and Stuart say about young girls in the diner, and how did Jack respond to this?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)