|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillian use to cast a spell on Jack?
(a) Cat fur.
2. Where did one of the boys who raped Addie move to?
3. What job does Roy do in the diner?
(a) Works the register.
(b) Washes dishes.
(c) Cleans tables.
(d) Cooks burgers.
4. Who is Thomas trying to make jealous at the dance?
5. What kind of job does Addie give Jack the first time they meet?
(a) Maintenance man.
(b) Register worker.
(c) Shelf stocker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
2. What does Amos do when he can't sleep at night?
3. What did Gillian steal from her father's labs?
4. What does Addie fill her fridge with?
5. Why does Jack take the plea deal even though he was innocent of the crime?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
2. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
3. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
4. What does Addie not let Jack do at her house?
5. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
6. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
7. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
8. What did Wallace and Stuart say about young girls in the diner, and how did Jack respond to this?
9. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
10. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)