|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of company does Gillian's dad own?
(a) A pharmeceutical company.
(b) A jewelery store chain.
(c) A dairy farm.
(d) A water treatment facility.
2. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
3. What is Jay's occupation?
(d) Police officer.
4. What does Gillian offer to do instead of going to a school dance?
(a) Care for her father.
(b) Finish some homework.
(c) Work a shift in the diner.
(d) Read to her mother.
5. How did someone know to look for Stuart after his stroke?
(a) He didn't walk his dog.
(b) He didn't come to the diner.
(c) He didn't answer his phone.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Thomas trying to make jealous at the dance?
2. What is Harlan's profession?
3. Why is Catherine put into the soccer game near the end?
4. What is Catherine's father's profession?
5. What kind of spell does Gillian try to cast on Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack do to help Addie when he first meets her in her diner?
2. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
3. What is Jordan doing when he is assigned to Jack's case?
4. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
5. What did Wallace and Stuart say about young girls in the diner, and how did Jack respond to this?
6. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
7. Why did Jack take Catherine to get some birth control pills?
8. What does Jack do when Gillian tries to talk to him at the diner?
9. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
10. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)