|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Gillian so mad about her encounter with Jack?
(a) He said "no" to her.
(b) He was not happy to see her.
(c) He treated her like a child.
(d) He was rude to her father.
2. What does Amos do when he can't sleep at night?
(a) Goes to a bar to drink.
(b) Goes to get his daughter.
(c) Goes for a run.
(d) Takes a walk in the park.
3. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
4. What is Matt's last name?
5. What does the reverend do when Jack tries to defend himself against the accusations?
(a) Closes the door on his face.
(b) Lets him have a confessional.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Punches him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Delilah's occupation?
2. What was Jack's main occupation before moving to Salem Falls?
3. Where in the prison is Jack assigned to work?
4. What did Jack help the girl who accused him of rape buy?
5. What does Gillian steal from her father's company?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Gillian and her friends do when Stuart gets sick, and why is this so surprising?
2. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
3. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
4. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
5. What does Gillian do when she visits her father's workplace?
6. What does Starshine tell Gillian about when she comes to buy Belladonna from her?
7. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
8. What did Wallace and Stuart say about young girls in the diner, and how did Jack respond to this?
9. How does Aldo learn that Jack is very smart?
10. What does Jack do to help Addie when he first meets her in her diner?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)