|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of business does Starshine own?
(a) A diner.
(b) A floral shop.
(c) A book shop.
(d) A Wiccan store.
2. What is Catherine's father's profession?
(c) Stock Market Trader.
3. What does Addie fill her fridge with?
4. Who tells Addie about Jack's conviction?
5. What sport did Jack used to coach for a girls' school?
(a) Field hockey.
(d) Track and field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
2. What is the name of the prison at which Jack stayed?
3. What does Gillian steal from her father's company?
4. What kind of kick does Catherine perform to win the game?
5. Where in the prison is Jack assigned to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
2. What does Jack do when Gillian tries to talk to him at the diner?
3. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
4. What does Addie do after making Jack leave her house?
5. Why did Jack take Catherine to get some birth control pills?
6. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
7. How did Addie get pregnant with Chloe?
8. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
9. Why does Jack decide to stop in Salem Falls?
10. When does Gillian say she was raped, and what happens after she says this?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)