|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
(a) She had a condition that needed the medication.
(b) She agreed to start a relationship with him.
(c) She wanted to be sexually active.
(d) She wouldn't ask her father.
2. What is Catherine's father's profession?
(b) Stock Market Trader.
3. What does Addie say when Jack eats food from an uneaten plate?
(a) She never finishes her food.
(b) Don't eat her food.
(c) You are welcome to that.
(d) Don't leave that sitting there.
4. What did the girls hang from the trees during their Wiccan celebration?
5. How many friends come to visit Gillian after she stays home from school at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie do for Jordan when he comes to the diner during the school dance?
2. Where does Gillian tell her father she will be when she goes to celebrate a Wiccan festival?
3. Who is Thomas in love with?
4. What does Meg want to buy from Starshine's business to help after Stuart's stroke?
5. What does Gillian say she was doing in the woods when Jack supposedly attacked her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack do when Gillian tries to talk to him at the diner?
2. How does Addie find out about Jack's conviction?
3. Why did Jack take Catherine to get some birth control pills?
4. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
5. How did Addie's mother die, and why does Roy feel so guilty about it?
6. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
7. What did Wallace and Stuart say about young girls in the diner, and how did Jack respond to this?
8. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
9. Why is Addie's father arrested at the beginning of the book?
10. What is Jordan doing when he is assigned to Jack's case?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)