|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Gillian so mad about her encounter with Jack?
(a) He was rude to her father.
(b) He was not happy to see her.
(c) He treated her like a child.
(d) He said "no" to her.
2. What is the name of the woman Thomas takes to the dance?
3. What was dropped by one of the girls in Jack's class when he used tablecloths as part of a lesson?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A pair of panties.
(c) A journal.
(d) A bra.
4. What does Jack show Addie to do at Stuart's farm?
(a) Collect eggs.
(b) Weed a garden.
(c) Ride a horse.
(d) Milk a cow.
5. What does Roy do to break the tension when he is caught drinking in the diner?
(a) Hugs and kisses the cook.
(b) Puts his hand on the grill.
(c) Knocks over a table.
(d) Does a dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
2. What does Meg want to buy from Starshine's business to help after Stuart's stroke?
3. What does the reverend do when Jack tries to defend himself against the accusations?
4. What does Gillian say she did while she was being raped?
5. What kind of kick does Catherine perform to win the game?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jack do when Wes tries to make Addie go on a date with her?
2. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
3. How does Selena find out about Gillian's dealings in Wicca?
4. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
5. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
6. Why does Jordan say it was unlikely the wound on Jack's face came from Gillian?
7. What does Addie do for Jack when she hears he has nowhere to stay?
8. What does Jack do when Gillian tries to talk to him at the diner?
9. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
10. What do Jack and Addie choose to do at the end of the book?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)