|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
(a) He is innocent.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He seems like a nice guy.
(d) He has money.
2. What is the name of the school at which Jack used to teach?
(a) Wellingbrook Academy.
(b) Washington Academy.
(c) Westminster Academy.
(d) Westenbrook Academy.
3. What year of high school is Thomas in?
4. Why does Jack take the plea deal even though he was innocent of the crime?
(a) There was a great deal of evidence against him.
(b) The policemen said they would find something to arrest him for.
(c) He was told it would stay off his record.
(d) He was protecting the girl.
5. What did Jack go to jail for?
(a) Child pornography.
(b) Child molestation.
(c) Public lewdness.
(d) Statutory rape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Roy sleep after getting too drunk to go home?
2. What does Addie fill her fridge with?
3. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
4. What happens when Jack goes to investigate a strange noise at Addie's house?
5. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie Saxton choose to do when he hears that Jack is a convicted sex offender?
2. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
3. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
4. Why does Jack decide to stop in Salem Falls?
5. What does Addie not let Jack do at her house?
6. What does Addie do when her fridge stops working?
7. How did Addie get pregnant with Chloe?
8. What does Jack do to help Addie when he first meets her in her diner?
9. How does Gillian get the Belladonna she wanted?
10. What does Starshine tell Gillian about when she comes to buy Belladonna from her?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)