|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the four girls found by their fathers?
(a) The woods.
(b) The bar.
(c) The cemetery.
(d) The school.
2. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
3. What was Catherine's father's name?
4. Where does Jack go after his first big fight with Addie?
(a) The park.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The police station.
(d) A bar.
5. What was Addie's father arrested for?
(a) Obstructing justice.
(b) Statutory rape.
(c) Public lewdness.
(d) Driving drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gillian say she was doing in the woods when Jack supposedly attacked her?
2. Why is Mountain given such control in prison?
3. What is Matt's last name?
4. Who does Thomas tell about his crush?
5. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Jordan so surprised to see who Thomas is taking to the dance?
2. How did Addie's mother die, and why does Roy feel so guilty about it?
3. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
4. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
5. What happens when Addie finally tells Jack about how Chloe died?
6. How did Addie get pregnant with Chloe?
7. What do Gillian and her friends do when Stuart gets sick, and why is this so surprising?
8. How does Addie thank Jack for his help when they first meet?
9. Why did Jack take Catherine to get some birth control pills?
10. What is Jordan doing when he is assigned to Jack's case?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)