|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport did Jack used to coach for a girls' school?
(a) Field hockey.
(d) Track and field.
2. What kind of job does Addie give Jack the first time they meet?
(a) Register worker.
(b) Shelf stocker.
(c) Maintenance man.
3. What does Addie drink while on her date with Wes?
(d) Hot chocolate.
4. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
5. What does Jack pretend to be to help Addie when he first meets her?
(a) An inspector.
(b) A regular customer.
(c) A repairman.
(d) A janitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was dropped by one of the girls in Jack's class when he used tablecloths as part of a lesson?
2. Where does Jack go after his first big fight with Addie?
3. What does Addie do for Jordan when he comes to the diner during the school dance?
4. What is Harlan's profession?
5. What is Orren's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amos say to Gillian at the end of the book?
2. What do Gillian and her friends do when Stuart gets sick, and why is this so surprising?
3. What piece of evidence did Frankie find?
4. What does Addie do for Jack when she hears he has nowhere to stay?
5. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
6. How does Charlie react when he is asked to go and interview Addie about the night of the supposed rape?
7. What does Addie not let Jack do at her house?
8. What does Gillian say Meg has to do after the thermos is discovered?
9. What kind of people did Jack's mother used to bring home to help?
10. How does Aldo keep Mountain from violating Jack?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)