|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Mountain given such control in prison?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is the biggest.
(d) He is the closest to leaving.
2. Why does Roy blame himself for his wife's death?
(a) He was driving the car.
(b) He did not notice she was sick.
(c) He fought with her just before she died.
(d) He left her alone for a weekend.
3. What kind of kick does Catherine perform to win the game?
(a) A trucking kick.
(b) A head-bump kick.
(c) A bicycle kick.
(d) A toe-forward kick.
4. How did someone know to look for Stuart after his stroke?
(a) All of these.
(b) He didn't answer his phone.
(c) He didn't walk his dog.
(d) He didn't come to the diner.
5. What is Meg's least favorite class in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was painted on the door of Jack's apartment after he made love to Addie?
2. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
3. What is the name of Addie's father?
4. What does Amos do when he can't sleep at night?
5. Where does Roy sleep after getting too drunk to go home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Addie get pregnant with Chloe?
2. What do Gillian and her friends do when Stuart gets sick, and why is this so surprising?
3. What kind of necklace did Chelsea wear during her testimony?
4. What was Chelsea's version of what happened the night Gillian claimed to have been raped?
5. What happens when Jack sees a plate of uneaten food in the diner one night?
6. Why does Amos think Jack raped Gillian?
7. How does Addie find out about Jack's conviction?
8. What does Roy do on the day Addie took the stand?
9. What does Gillian say happened the night in the woods?
10. When did Jack first take any notice of Catherine?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)