|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
(b) Steal something.
(c) Have sex.
2. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is angry.
3. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
4. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
(a) Battered women.
(b) Men overcoming addictions.
(d) Homeless families.
5. What does Roy bring for the court?
(d) Bottled Water.
6. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
(a) To help her up.
(b) To push her down.
(c) To shake hands hello.
(d) To give her a mitten.
7. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
8. What did Jack's father die of?
(a) A stab wound.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A staff infection.
(d) A stroke.
9. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
(a) A spell book.
10. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
(a) He wants a change in his life.
(b) He is not allowed to work the register.
(c) Delilah gets sick.
(d) Addie asks him to.
11. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He doesn't like to share.
(b) He respects women too much.
(c) He is a virgin.
(d) His mother would dissapprove.
12. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
13. What is the name of Jack's mother?
(b) Anna Marie.
14. What is the name of the woman Jack's mother hires as a housekeeper?
15. What does Gillian do to make herself less attractive?
(a) Buys new clothes.
(b) Cuts her face.
(c) Dyes her hair.
(d) Cuts her hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
2. What kind of necklace is Chelsea wearing at the trial?
3. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
4. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
5. What does Catherine say when Addie talks to her alone?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)