Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
(a) She wants to send her daughter there.
(b) She is writing an article about it.
(c) She is lost and needs directions.
(d) She is applying for a job there.
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He doesn't like to share.
(c) His mother would dissapprove.
(d) He respects women too much.
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) Things are not always what they seem.
(b) Youth are fickle.
(c) There is a fine line to consider.
(d) Jack has good moral character.
5. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
6. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
7. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
(a) Something good.
(b) Something honest.
(c) All of these.
(d) Something fair.
8. Where did Jack grow up?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
9. Where is Jack's old school located?
10. What information about Gillian does Amos learn during her interview with Matt?
(a) She was not alone at the time.
(b) She was on birth control.
(c) She had been drinking.
(d) She was not a virgin.
11. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
12. What had happened to the girl Jack got close to when he was young?
(a) Her mother died.
(b) Her uncle raped her.
(c) Her father abandoned her.
(d) Her father beat her.
13. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
(a) He went drinking.
(b) He watched Jeopardy.
(c) He changed Chloe's room.
(d) He was beat up.
14. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
(b) Have sex.
(c) Steal something.
15. What is Althea's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
2. Who is Charlie's daughter?
3. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
4. What is the name of the woman Jack's mother hires as a housekeeper?
5. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)