|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
(a) Does a spell.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Reads a poem.
(d) Goes into a trance.
2. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Call a lawyer.
(b) Take an interview.
(c) Have his blood samples taken.
(d) Put on prison clothes.
3. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
4. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
(a) There are no places big enough for a struggle to occur.
(b) There was nowhere to hide.
(c) Gillian's friends had to have been far away.
(d) Gillian's friends would have heard a struggle.
5. How does Jack talk to Addie while he is in prison?
(a) He sends her a note.
(b) He calls her on the phone.
(c) He sees her when she visits.
(d) He sends her an e-mail.
6. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He doesn't like to share.
(c) He respects women too much.
(d) His mother would dissapprove.
7. What is the name of the Wiccan Store?
(a) Wiccan Read.
(b) Spells of Wicca.
(c) Supplies of Wicca.
(d) Wicca Central.
8. Where is Jack's old school located?
9. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
10. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
11. What is Althea's occupation?
(a) Security guard.
(d) Guidance Counselor.
12. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(a) Runs away.
13. Who is Charlie's daughter?
14. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
15. What did Jack's father die of?
(a) A staff infection.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gillian do to make herself less attractive?
2. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
3. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
4. What was the atropine mixed?
5. Why does Charlie say he can't get Addie's statement for the case?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)