|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
2. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) There is a fine line to consider.
(b) Things are not always what they seem.
(c) Jack has good moral character.
(d) Youth are fickle.
3. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
4. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
(a) Throw away her Wiccan supplies.
(b) Apologize to Jack.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Break her friendship with Gillian.
5. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
(a) She is applying for a job there.
(b) She is writing an article about it.
(c) She is lost and needs directions.
(d) She wants to send her daughter there.
6. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
(a) Because he won't speak with an investigator.
(b) Because he is still not wearing the prison clothes.
(c) Because he was there that night.
(d) Because he won't pay his fees.
7. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
(a) Delilah gets sick.
(b) Addie asks him to.
(c) He is not allowed to work the register.
(d) He wants a change in his life.
8. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
9. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
(a) Her strange ways.
(b) Her bohemian dress.
(c) Her poor grammar.
(d) Her attractive appearance.
10. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
(b) Men overcoming addictions.
(c) Homeless families.
(d) Battered women.
11. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
12. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Put on prison clothes.
(b) Have his blood samples taken.
(c) Take an interview.
(d) Call a lawyer.
13. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
(a) Have sex.
(d) Steal something.
14. Where should Jack's DNA have been found if Gillian's story were true?
(a) Under her fingernails.
(b) Under her lips.
(c) On her leg.
(d) On her clothes.
15. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack's father die of?
2. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
3. What year was Jack born?
4. What was the atropine mixed?
5. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)