|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was Jack born?
2. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
3. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
(a) Gillian's cupboard.
(b) Meg's closet.
(c) A trash can.
(d) The forest.
4. Where should Jack's DNA have been found if Gillian's story were true?
(a) On her leg.
(b) On her clothes.
(c) Under her fingernails.
(d) Under her lips.
5. What does Matt say Jack did when the girls told him to leave in the woods?
(a) He laughed.
(b) He left.
(c) He got angry.
(d) He sat down with them.
6. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
7. Why does Gillian say she lied about taking the atropine?
(a) She didn't know she was taking it.
(b) She didn't want people to think she was an addict.
(c) She was afraid of her dad finding out.
(d) She didn't want her friends to know about it.
8. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
(a) Hearing Meg's voice.
(b) Hearing Starshine's spell.
(c) Seeing the Book of Shadows.
(d) Seeing a picture of the clearing.
9. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
10. What did Jack's father die of?
(a) A staff infection.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A stab wound.
11. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
(a) Her strange ways.
(b) Her bohemian dress.
(c) Her attractive appearance.
(d) Her poor grammar.
12. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
13. What does Roy bring for the court?
(b) Bottled Water.
14. What information about Gillian does Amos learn during her interview with Matt?
(a) She was on birth control.
(b) She had been drinking.
(c) She was not a virgin.
(d) She was not alone at the time.
15. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
(a) Battered women.
(b) Homeless families.
(c) Men overcoming addictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
2. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
3. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
4. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
5. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)