|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
(a) Her attractive appearance.
(b) Her strange ways.
(c) Her bohemian dress.
(d) Her poor grammar.
2. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
3. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
(a) Raping her.
(b) Not believing her.
(c) Not helping her with Chloe.
(d) Testifying against Jack.
4. Where is Jack's old school located?
5. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
6. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
7. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
8. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
(a) Under the bleachers.
(b) At Thomas's house.
(c) At a park.
(d) In the woods.
9. Who is the last person to give testimony in the case?
10. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
(a) Does a spell.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Reads a poem.
(d) Goes into a trance.
11. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
(a) She found her credit purchases.
(b) She searched her room.
(c) She asked Starshine.
(d) She saw a mark on her neck.
12. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
13. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
(a) Gillian's cupboard.
(b) The forest.
(c) A trash can.
(d) Meg's closet.
14. What information about Gillian does Amos learn during her interview with Matt?
(a) She was on birth control.
(b) She was not a virgin.
(c) She was not alone at the time.
(d) She had been drinking.
15. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
(a) Gillian's friends would have heard a struggle.
(b) Gillian's friends had to have been far away.
(c) There was nowhere to hide.
(d) There are no places big enough for a struggle to occur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
2. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
3. What is Frankie's occupation?
4. What is the name of the woman Jack's mother hires as a housekeeper?
5. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)