|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
2. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
(a) She saw a mark on her neck.
(b) She found her credit purchases.
(c) She searched her room.
(d) She asked Starshine.
3. What is Gillian's nickname?
4. Who decided that Meg should not testify?
5. How does Jordan cut his face?
(a) He has an accident in the kitchen.
(b) He runs into a doorway.
(c) He runs into a tree branch.
(d) He gets startled when he is shaving.
6. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
(a) A spell book.
7. What time did Addie see Jack at the diner the night of the supposed rape?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(d) 1:30 am.
8. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
9. What does Gillian do to make herself less attractive?
(a) Buys new clothes.
(b) Dyes her hair.
(c) Cuts her face.
(d) Cuts her hair.
10. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
(a) He was beat up.
(b) He changed Chloe's room.
(c) He watched Jeopardy.
(d) He went drinking.
11. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
(a) Goes into a trance.
(b) Says a prayer.
(c) Does a spell.
(d) Reads a poem.
12. What is a major side-effect of using atropine?
(b) Raised blood pressure.
(c) Short memory loss.
13. What was Jack's father doing when he died?
(a) Having an affair with his secretary.
(c) Having sex with a prostitute.
(d) Being robbed.
14. Where is Jack's old school located?
15. What is Frankie an expert in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Matt say Jack did when the girls told him to leave in the woods?
2. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
3. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
4. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
5. What is the name of the Wiccan Store?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)