|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
(a) Hearing Meg's voice.
(b) Seeing the Book of Shadows.
(c) Seeing a picture of the clearing.
(d) Hearing Starshine's spell.
2. What is the name of the Wiccan Store?
(a) Wiccan Read.
(b) Wicca Central.
(c) Supplies of Wicca.
(d) Spells of Wicca.
3. What is Althea's occupation?
(b) Security guard.
(c) Guidance Counselor.
4. What does Matt say Gillian was doing when she was attacked?
(a) Walking through the woods.
(b) Putting out a fire.
(d) Reading with friends.
5. Where did Jack grow up?
(a) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
6. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
(a) In the woods.
(b) Under the bleachers.
(c) At a park.
(d) At Thomas's house.
7. What was Jack's father doing when he died?
(a) Having sex with a prostitute.
(b) Having an affair with his secretary.
(c) Being robbed.
8. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Call a lawyer.
(b) Take an interview.
(c) Put on prison clothes.
(d) Have his blood samples taken.
9. What was the name of Jack's best friend in Loyal?
10. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
11. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
12. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
(c) A spell book.
13. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
14. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
15. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jack's father die of?
2. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
3. Whose blood was found on Gillian's shirt?
4. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
5. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)