|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Addie say happened before her fight with Jack?
(a) He went drinking.
(b) He was beat up.
(c) He watched Jeopardy.
(d) He changed Chloe's room.
2. Why does Jack refuse to do something when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) He is afraid to be manipulated.
(b) His last lawyer didn't help him.
(c) He knows he is innocent.
(d) He has not been convicted yet.
3. What information about Gillian does Amos learn during her interview with Matt?
(a) She was on birth control.
(b) She was not a virgin.
(c) She had been drinking.
(d) She was not alone at the time.
4. What time did the bar close the night Jack and Roy were drinking together?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 2:00 am.
(c) 1:30 am.
5. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
(a) Throw away her Wiccan supplies.
(b) Apologize to Jack.
(c) Break her friendship with Gillian.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
6. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
(c) The Seasons.
7. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) He doesn't like to share.
(c) He respects women too much.
(d) His mother would dissapprove.
8. What part of the prison is Jack put in when he refuses to do what he is asked?
(a) The communal cell.
(b) The high security cell.
(d) The brig.
9. Why does Gillian say she lied about taking the atropine?
(a) She didn't want her friends to know about it.
(b) She didn't know she was taking it.
(c) She didn't want people to think she was an addict.
(d) She was afraid of her dad finding out.
10. What kind of necklace is Chelsea wearing at the trial?
(a) A pentagram.
(b) A spider.
(c) A phial.
(d) A pagan talisman.
11. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(d) Runs away.
12. What is Gillian's nickname?
13. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
14. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
15. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
2. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
3. Who tells Roy about Jack's arrest?
4. Where was a sperm sample found on Gillian?
5. Where is Jack's old school located?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)