|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Take an interview.
(b) Have his blood samples taken.
(c) Put on prison clothes.
(d) Call a lawyer.
2. What information about Gillian does Amos learn during her interview with Matt?
(a) She was not alone at the time.
(b) She had been drinking.
(c) She was not a virgin.
(d) She was on birth control.
3. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
4. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) There is a fine line to consider.
(b) Jack has good moral character.
(c) Things are not always what they seem.
(d) Youth are fickle.
5. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
(a) Her strange ways.
(b) Her poor grammar.
(c) Her attractive appearance.
(d) Her bohemian dress.
6. What is the name of Jack's mother?
(d) Anna Marie.
7. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
(a) She searched her room.
(b) She saw a mark on her neck.
(c) She asked Starshine.
(d) She found her credit purchases.
8. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
(a) He would never come to his house at 7:00 pm.
(b) He never seemed angry about the situation.
(c) He took the plea deal.
(d) He showed very preferential treatment to her.
9. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
(a) She is lost and needs directions.
(b) She is writing an article about it.
(c) She is applying for a job there.
(d) She wants to send her daughter there.
10. What kind of necklace is Chelsea wearing at the trial?
(a) A pentagram.
(b) A pagan talisman.
(c) A spider.
(d) A phial.
11. What does Roy bring for the court?
(c) Bottled Water.
12. What is Frankie an expert in?
13. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
14. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
15. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(a) Walks out of the room.
(b) Throws her out.
(c) Picks up the phone to call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
2. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
3. What did Jack's father die of?
4. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
5. Why does Gillian say she lied about taking the atropine?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)