|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who interviews all the girls who were present the night of the supposed rape?
2. How does Selena find out that Gillian was involved in Wicca?
(a) She asked Starshine.
(b) She found her credit purchases.
(c) She searched her room.
(d) She saw a mark on her neck.
3. What had happened to the girl Jack got close to when he was young?
(a) Her father beat her.
(b) Her uncle raped her.
(c) Her mother died.
(d) Her father abandoned her.
4. What time did Addie see Jack at the diner the night of the supposed rape?
(a) 1:00 am.
(b) 1:30 am.
(c) 2:00 am.
5. Who tells Roy about Jack's arrest?
6. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
7. What year was Jack born?
8. Who does Jordan ask for help when there are holes in his case?
9. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
(a) At a park.
(b) Under the bleachers.
(c) At Thomas's house.
(d) In the woods.
10. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
11. What brings back Jack's memory of the night in the woods?
(a) Hearing Meg's voice.
(b) Seeing the Book of Shadows.
(c) Seeing a picture of the clearing.
(d) Hearing Starshine's spell.
12. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
(a) Her strange ways.
(b) Her poor grammar.
(c) Her bohemian dress.
(d) Her attractive appearance.
13. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
(a) Reads a poem.
(b) Does a spell.
(c) Says a prayer.
(d) Goes into a trance.
14. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
15. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(d) Runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
2. What kind of people did Jack's mother often help when he was growing up?
3. What does Addie see that refutes the statement from Jack's best friend in Loyal?
4. Where did Jack grow up?
5. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)