|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
2. What is Althea's occupation?
(c) Guidance Counselor.
(d) Security guard.
3. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
(c) The Seasons.
4. What is Frankie an expert in?
5. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
6. What is the name of the Wiccan Store?
(a) Supplies of Wicca.
(b) Wiccan Read.
(c) Spells of Wicca.
(d) Wicca Central.
7. What did Chelsea mail to Thomas?
(a) An audio tape.
(b) Her real testimony.
(c) Catherine's address.
(d) The Book of Shadows.
8. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
(a) Throw away her Wiccan supplies.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Break her friendship with Gillian.
(d) Apologize to Jack.
9. Where was a sperm sample found on Gillian?
(a) Her hand.
(b) Her panties.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her shirt.
10. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
(a) Gillian's cupboard.
(b) Meg's closet.
(c) The forest.
(d) A trash can.
11. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
12. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Have his blood samples taken.
(b) Take an interview.
(c) Call a lawyer.
(d) Put on prison clothes.
13. What does Roy bring for the court?
(b) Bottled Water.
14. What is Althea's last name?
15. What does Addie tell Jack when she first sees him after her trip to Loyal?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She has faith in him.
(c) She believes him.
(d) She is helping him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the headmaster of the school where Jack taught?
2. What does Addie see that refutes the statement from Jack's best friend in Loyal?
3. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
4. How does Jack talk to Addie while he is in prison?
5. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)