|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Meg do when she is confronted about using drugs?
(b) Runs away.
2. What did Jack's father die of?
(a) A staff infection.
(b) A stab wound.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
3. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is happy.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He is confused.
4. Why does Charlie say he can't get Addie's statement for the case?
(a) He doesn't like her.
(b) It would distract him from his duties.
(c) It would be a conflict of interest.
(d) He is too busy.
5. Why did Jack touch Meg the night of the supposed rape?
(a) To help her up.
(b) To shake hands hello.
(c) To give her a mitten.
(d) To push her down.
6. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
7. What does Starshine do before her testimony is given?
(a) Does a spell.
(b) Reads a poem.
(c) Goes into a trance.
(d) Says a prayer.
8. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
9. Who tells Roy about Jack's arrest?
10. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
(a) Because he was there that night.
(b) Because he won't pay his fees.
(c) Because he won't speak with an investigator.
(d) Because he is still not wearing the prison clothes.
11. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
(d) A spell book.
12. Why does Gillian say she lied about taking the atropine?
(a) She was afraid of her dad finding out.
(b) She didn't know she was taking it.
(c) She didn't want her friends to know about it.
(d) She didn't want people to think she was an addict.
13. What do Jordan and Selena realize when they go to the site of the supposed rape?
(a) There are no places big enough for a struggle to occur.
(b) There was nowhere to hide.
(c) Gillian's friends had to have been far away.
(d) Gillian's friends would have heard a struggle.
14. Who decided that Meg should not testify?
15. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jordan cut his face?
2. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
3. What does Catherine say when Addie talks to her alone?
4. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
5. What time did the bar close the night Jack and Roy were drinking together?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)