|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
2. Why does Jack refuse to do something when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) He is afraid to be manipulated.
(b) His last lawyer didn't help him.
(c) He knows he is innocent.
(d) He has not been convicted yet.
3. What is the name of the girl that Jack became close to when he was young?
4. Where should Jack's DNA have been found if Gillian's story were true?
(a) Under her fingernails.
(b) On her clothes.
(c) On her leg.
(d) Under her lips.
5. What is Frankie an expert in?
6. Where did Jack grow up?
(c) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
7. What does Addie see that refutes the statement from Jack's best friend in Loyal?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A billboard.
(c) A TV Ad.
(d) A magazine cover.
8. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(b) Walks out of the room.
(c) Throws her out.
(d) Picks up the phone to call the police.
9. What is a major side-effect of using atropine?
(a) Short memory loss.
(b) Raised blood pressure.
10. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
11. Who is the first person Addie talks to when she returns from Loyal?
12. What does Charlie have Meg do after the trial is over?
(a) See a psychiatrist.
(b) Apologize to Jack.
(c) Break her friendship with Gillian.
(d) Throw away her Wiccan supplies.
13. Who ends up interviewing Addie instead of Charlie?
14. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
15. What is Frankie's occupation?
(a) Lab worker.
(b) Guidance counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charlie's daughter?
2. Why does Roy start cooking in the diner?
3. What is Gillian's nickname?
4. Who tries to stop Roy from giving something to the court when he comes in?
5. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)