|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jordan cut his face?
(a) He gets startled when he is shaving.
(b) He runs into a doorway.
(c) He runs into a tree branch.
(d) He has an accident in the kitchen.
2. What does Chelsea feel she needs to do after her testimony?
(a) Something honest.
(b) Something fair.
(c) Something good.
(d) All of these.
3. How many friends was Gillian hanging out with on the night she says she was raped?
4. How does Jack talk to Addie while he is in prison?
(a) He sees her when she visits.
(b) He calls her on the phone.
(c) He sends her an e-mail.
(d) He sends her a note.
5. Where do Thomas and Chelsea secretly meet?
(a) At a park.
(b) At Thomas's house.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Under the bleachers.
6. What is Beltane supposed to celebrate?
(b) The Seasons.
7. What prevents Frankie's statement from being taken seriously?
(a) Her bohemian dress.
(b) Her strange ways.
(c) Her poor grammar.
(d) Her attractive appearance.
8. Who is the second person to take the stand at the trial?
9. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
(a) He would never come to his house at 7:00 pm.
(b) He took the plea deal.
(c) He never seemed angry about the situation.
(d) He showed very preferential treatment to her.
10. What year was Jack born?
11. Who comes to see Addie after Charlie apologizes?
12. What do Jack's friends say he should do to get his mind off of his father's death?
(c) Have sex.
(d) Steal something.
13. Who is Charlie's daughter?
14. What is Althea's last name?
15. How does Gillian feel when Meg says that Jack touched her, too?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie apologize to Addie for?
2. Where is the thermos of atropine found?
3. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
4. Where should Jack's DNA have been found if Gillian's story were true?
5. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)